No specs on Klipsch Australia site now?

That site is F'ed as well... If I thought it would make a difference, I'd write a letter to Klipsch headquarters to complain about the lack of planning, delays and the generally s h i t t y way the websites have been screwed up.

Just another reason NOT to visit the forums and the main website... As those specs were used daily by a bunch of people. And "Klipsch" apparently doesn't care that the data/specs are missing.

I just checked my link to the CF-4 on the Aussie site.  All technical specs, gone.

If anyone from Klipsch is reading this thread, I agree with others ^^^.  Looking at specs for discontinued models had me looking at the Klipsch site ALL the time.

Speaking as a customer, I don't think you want me NOT looking at the Klipsch website and Klipsch products every day.  As a company if you have built up all that good will and customer loyalty, why would you want to alienate your most dedicated fans that way?

I just checked my link to the CF-4 on the Aussie site.  All technical specs, gone.

If anyone from Klipsch is reading this thread, I agree with others ^^^.  Looking at specs for discontinued models had me looking at the Klipsch site ALL the time.

Speaking as a customer, I don't think you want me NOT looking at the Klipsch website and Klipsch products every day.  As a company if you have built up all that good will and customer loyalty, why would you want to alienate your most dedicated fans that way?

Maybe a decision by the shift in ownership?  I used the Aussie site not to long ago to help a person out on another forum. It's sad that the info is no longer being supplied. 

• Like 1

I would certainly hope that someone from Klipsch (Chad?) is reading this, since I did post it in the Website section.....If so, could they please comment?  Thanks.

• Like 1

Sure, as did I (and realize you dis as well) seemingly LONG ago - here:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160533-klipschcom-websitesearch-box-what-happened/?hl=specs

And redirected here:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160615-klipsch-removed-specs-for-discontinued-speakers/?hl=specs

Yet, with no results other than now being completely shut out of the "library" of Klipsch specifications.   :(

I hopeful that Chad's reassurance shown in post #9 here comes to fruition - soon:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160533-klipschcom-websitesearch-box-what-happened/?hl=specs

Edited by Arrow#422
  • Like 1

• Administrators

The reason why you aren't seeing them on the Australia site is because the domain name now properly points to the new site, which has the same data source as klipsch.com.

We are working on a solution to get specs for older products back on the site. Please remain patient as this is not exactly a "flip a switch" situation, and I have a mile-long list of other things to do, all "highest priority" to various people that I work for. This will be resolved as soon as I can get to it. No ETA at this time. 

Thanks.

• Like 3

Don't take this the wrong way but the highest priority should be to keep your customers happy, without our participation recommending Klipsch products to others some may not have their jobs to begin with.

It may not seem like a big deal to others but many of us do rely on information provided in the missing pages.

The reason why you aren't seeing them on the Australia site is because the domain name now properly points to the new site, which has the same data source as klipsch.com.

We are working on a solution to get specs for older products back on the site. Please remain patient as this is not exactly a "flip a switch" situation, and I have a mile-long list of other things to do, all "highest priority" to various people that I work for. This will be resolved as soon as I can get to it. No ETA at this time. 

Thanks.

Good to know that you're aware and are in the process :) 

Thanks.

P.S. ...I understand triage ;) high priority always comes first. 

We are working on a solution to get specs for older products back on the site.

Please remain patient as this is not exactly a "flip a switch" situation, and I have a mile-long list of other things to do, all "highest priority" to various people that I work for.

This will be resolved as soon as I can get to it. No ETA at this time. 

Thank you for getting back with us so soon, Chad.  Your word is good enough for me.

I know you are working as fast as priorities will allow.

We are working on a solution to get specs for older products back on the site. Please remain patient as this is not exactly a "flip a switch" situation, and I have a mile-long list of other things to do, all "highest priority" to various people that I work for. This will be resolved as

soon as I can get to it. No ETA at this time. 

OK........ 

G.E.M 

Edited by oldred