Klipsch rp 450c for dale $500

scott.buvid

I have a 3 month old rp 450c for sale.$450 obo. Like new.original box and everything that came with it.buyer pays shipping.thanks for lookingca70cbcdd6be52365625051d55d01d16.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sorry tried to edit this but not having any luck.i guess I priced it too high at 500.

SOLD!

Edited by scott.buvid

You are of course allowed to post whatever asking price you like. However since you don't have very many post I am not sure how aware you stay with current product pricing. This center can be had for 519$ with free shipping from all retailers right now and comes with full warranty. Warranty is only good for original buyer. It does not transfer. I have shipped a couple of these and it costs me between 50-65 each time. Just thought you should know all this if you really intend to move it along to a new owner. Good luck with the sale!

Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1

You are of course allowed to post whatever asking price you like. However since you don't have very many post I am not sure how aware you stay with current product pricing. This center can be had for 519$ with free shipping from all retailers right now and comes with full warranty. Warranty is only good for original buyer. It does not transfer. I have shipped a couple of these and it costs me between 50-65 each time. Just thought you should know all this if you really intend to move it along to a new owner. Good luck with the sale!

No proplem.it does say obo now . can't seem to edit it the way I want

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Edited by scott.buvid