Universal remote suggestions

Spudnick

One other note, part of my reasoning for the Harmony, is that my system is not in my main listening area. The harmony, with wifi and rf capabilities solves that issue as well.

URC remotes can do this much better than Harmony as well. Harmony is good but URC is better at everything. URC can do everything Harmony can but Harmony cannot do everything URC can.

My URC remotes pair by RF with my URC MRF-350 RF base station. My URC MRF-350 connects IR by 3.5 mm cable to the back of most of my components also by 3.5 mm cable, no blasters in front of my components, no emitters or blasters stuck to the front of my components. Just ultra reliable RF to IR directly wired which never fails to operate every button push from anywhere inside or from just outside of my home. Looks great without the emitters or blasters and is far more reliable. URC can do far more than Harmony in the RF, hidden cabinet, other room, no direct point type setups.

URC remotes are just better quality, the construction, build quality, how long they will last and continue working. how well they work, great IR strength. better RF/IR distribution abilities. there is more you can do with URC. They do require a little learning to program but really are very simple to learn to program. If you have difficulty with most basic software programs URC is not for you, but if you want your system to work at it's best really URC are the best remotes.  

Edited by Rich_Guy

Thanks for all the advice. Deceide to purchase a used Harmony One to see how it will do before I take the plunge. Did alote of reading and the Harmony ultimate one reviewed not so well. Will take a hard look at the Harmony Elite if it goes well with my purchase. Thanks, again.

Edited by Spudnick