Klipsch La Scala speakers with upgraded crossovers horns drivers - $2800

Dingman

Actually, I thought the price was high because for $2,800 you can get better speakers.

La Scalas are good speakers but not "$2,800-good". If the cosmetics were special that might partially justify the higher price, but that is not the case here.

I think the seller is going to learn the hard way that all those aftermarket parts may sound better but wont be an investment when trying to sell.

I got my LaScalas in excellent condition with Crites Tweeters and Crites 4500 crossovers for $1000 here in UT.

There are some going for $750 North of SLC right now actually:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=38255421&cat=&lpid=1&search=klipsch&ad_cid=9

• Like 1

Matthews, on 30 Jan 2016 - 9:05 PM, said: 'MookieStl', on 30 Jan 2016 - 09:04 AM, said: How do we keep Mathews from seeing that ad??!! Ha! - little spensive. Plus, not ready to take on another project. Those cabs need a lot of TLC... 'Youthman', on 30 Jan 2016 - 09:49 AM, said: Probably because LS can be found for $1200 and often times for much less This pair, will be for sale tomorrow - All original drivers, freshly rehabbed cabinets and recapped AA crossovers - $950 4sale (Medium).jpggloss2 (Medium).jpg That's a steal at that price. The old saying of if you are going to steal something you better be quick applies here. I am betting the profit you are making vs the time you spent refinishing them is like $1 an hour. It has to be a labor of love.

Yup, pretty much ZERO profit.  My hopes are they are priced so someone who may otherwise not be able to afford the Scala, can get their feet wet and enjoy them as much as I do.

• Like 1