NO LONGER FOR SALE - RS-35 Surrounds

Youthman

• Moderators

No Longer For Sale

Wakejunkie is considering upgrading his RS35 surrounds.  I'm putting a feeler out for him since he doesn't get on much after his strokes. 

He is located in Scottsboro, Alabama.  If shipping is needed, he would ship them from there.

He purchased them used from another forum member.  I found photos of them in his build thread. 

He said there are no dings in the woofers.  It's difficult to remove the grill on the one out in the open due to how it's mounted and the other one is inside an enclosed area.  If someone is interested, I can have him take new photos of them with grills off prior to purchase.

Asking $225 shipped within ConUS.

IMG_7791.jpg

home-theater-panorama1.jpg

The second RS35 has been installed behind the speaker cloth.

fireplace1.jpg

Edited by Youthman

The RS 35 is one of the best older surround speakers.  It is a perfect compliment to my RF 7's.  Decent bass and no problems keep up.  They are slightly smaller than some surrounds of that generation like the RS 7and RS 3.  This makes them more placement friendly without compromising a great surround speaker. Someone should  definitely grab these.  That's why I have 4. :)

Clinton, I spoke with Shaun.  He doesn't mind shipping to Canada as long as you can cover the Import Taxes (if any). 

Ship USPS and make sure the right custom form is completed (sorry don't know the form # off hand) . The added taxes will be collected on delivery if they decide on collecting (Canada post is hit N miss collecting). 

I had a piece shipped from TN and wrong custom form was done. It disappeared in the tracking system, only to be returned to sender 30 days later. It's still in transit....arggggg

I'm using rf35's and love them since switching out from rb61's

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe these are still here. They're not exactly easy to find, compact for the dipole design, and sound exceptional. $225? That's a steal.

I can't imagine wanting more out of a surround.  The RS 35 is near perfect for surround duty.  Big enough to make it presence know and small enough to make it look attractive for wall placement.  These will sell.

• 4 weeks later...