Who's near NYC and needs a deal

opusk2k9

Who's near NYC (about 1h north) and needs a great deal on some Klipsch?

I previously replied to your question. What is the deal, appears to be Chorus 1's. Can you share additional details as in year built, condition, etc. Plus where are you located, I am in Norwalk, CT 06850. Am I close to you? If so, how close?

Thank you in advance. All the best, Jeff

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Who's near NYC (about 1h north) and needs a great deal on some Klipsch?

I previously replied to your question. What is the deal, appears to be Chorus 1's. Can you share additional details as in year built, condition, etc. Plus where are you located, I am in Norwalk, CT 06850. Am I close to you? If so, how close?

Thank you in advance. All the best, Jeff

I sent you a PM with the link a while ago.  I would think they are gone by now.  They were in Lincolndale, 10540

Thanks, hadn't seen your private message. Probably my error, I am having a challenge with using the Forum Update. Miss the original system, I thought it was more user friendly. Plus disappointed I wasn't able to keep all my old postings, especially as my memory isn't as sharp as it was. Lost my identity within the Klipsch Family, which I truly value and gained so much from.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

very well handled...kudos to you.....this prevents yo-yo's on the west coast from flooding the seller with emails with their "official" appraisal comments.

you don't know how many times I ve gotton price change calls on the way to pick something up because of this.

+1

This example could become the "new" protocol for the alert postings going forward.

Continue to post alert notifications for items found, but use PM correspondence for the better, great, & excellent deals that one cannot pursue.

It would no doubt result in an increase in forum member acquisitions.   :)