What are your TOP 3 Klipsch models you've ever owned?

mattSER

Greetings WVU80 and Roger!

Thanks for the welcome....  I've 'lurked' for ages, never felt the need to actually join as answers to my questions are readily available, between here and a few other forums.  

I'm potentially not all that far from you -or WVU80- in Uniontown PA, about 20 minutess due north of Morgantown, an hour south of Pittsburgh.

Tom

Cornwall

Chorus 

Forte

Wow, your first post ever?

Welcome to the forum, Rural Tom!  :emotion-21::emotion-19::emotion-22:

Yes Tom, Welcome to the Forum!

Where in BFE are you located?

Roger

Tom,

In all of your lurking, are you familiar with the big gathering at the PWK Factory in Hope, Arkansas in May with the us feeding the factory workers, then getting a tour of the plant, a tour of the lab, meeting Roy Delgado and Jim Hunter, getting a tour of the Klipsch Museum, having a private listening session with 60th anniversary K-Horns vs; Klipsch Paladium PF-39s vs; Klipsch RF-7II's and partying on Rodney Newton 610 acres listening to some BIG Klipsch speakers?? You could see the factory where your speakers were made.

Do you have any interest in coming??

Roger

I hadn't actually come across that, Roger.   That sounds absolutely amazing and I'd happily contribute, as a 20yr. professional chef I likely could bring something to the table!  That being said, it would likely be a timing issue, I'm actually getting married on the 18th of that month then off for a week honeymooning...  sure would love the opportunity though, both to meet fellow Klipsch enthusiasts and hear some amazing speakers.  I hate to admit it, but I've yet to hear a pair of Khorns.  Came close to buying a pair last year, but ended up passing; I don't think my space can handle them.

-Tom

Hey Tom,

A Chef would fit right in!

We have a couple of Cajuns for Crawfish Etouffee and Deer Spagetti the last time I was down. Last year we had smoked ribs and ribeyes and more than a few guys that smoke.

I don't know what will be there this year, but can be sure that it will make your tongue slap your brains out! :)

Roger

seems like the majority of the contributors are heritage owners/lovers.  Where are the KLF lovers? 

I know that choosing between great speakers is often a personal subjective choice.

Would seem that Klipsch would not want to make an inferior speaker when they replaced the Cornwall with Chorus or Forte or Legend series.

What makes everyone love the Cornwall over what should be a better speaker?

Reason I ask I am in the process of deciding between Cornwalls and later models such as ForteI or II and Chorus and KLFs.. 

Old cornwalls seem to be much more readily available than newer models. 

seems like the majority of the contributors are heritage owners/lovers.  Where are the KLF lovers? 

I know that choosing between great speakers is often a personal subjective choice.

Would seem that Klipsch would not want to make an inferior speaker when they replaced the Cornwall with Chorus or Forte or Legend series.

Reason I ask I am in the process of deciding between Cornwalls and later models such as ForteI or II and Chorus and KLFs.. 

Cornwalls were around way way longer than any of the others you have mentioned. :)

Roger

That being said, it would likely be a timing issue, I'm actually getting married on the 18th of that month then off for a week honeymooning...  sure would love the opportunity though, both to meet fellow Klipsch enthusiasts and hear some amazing speakers.

-Tom

How about killing two birds with one stone?  Have your honeymoon in Hope!

Congrats on the wedding!

Edited by JMON
  • Like 4

Cornwalls

Belles

Heresy's

The Belles are new to me, had them about a year, still getting used to them.  Maybe one day I can move them to the top of the list. The Cornwalls, though, are pure magic. 

• Like 1

I can't speak to KLFs, but I have had a number of more 'modern' Klipsch Products... KG 5.2s, Fortes and now Chorus IIs.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anything from the 'post-classic' era, as my buddy puts it.  The Chorus-Forte-Quartet line was very good indeed, enough so that -if I understand things correctly- they eventually were discontinued as they were out performing and out selling the Heritage lineup at a lower price (and smaller size!).

As much as I love(d) my old Cornwalls, the Chorus IIs top them in many ways.   Subjectively, of course.

Hey Tom,

We have a couple of Cajuns for Crawfish Etouffee and Deer Spagetti the last time I was down. Last year we had smoked ribs and ribeyes and more than a few guys that smoke.

I don't know what will be there this year, but can be sure that it will make your tongue slap your brains out! :)

Roger

I found the post for that event, turns out it is the weekend of my honeymoon.  As much as I think it'd be perfect, and as much as my future wife is supportive and loves music, it ain't gonna happen.... there's always 2017!

Cheers

• Like 1

Hey Tom,

Roger

I found the post for that event, turns out it is the weekend of my honeymoon.  As much as I think it'd be perfect, and as much as my future wife is supportive and loves music, it ain't gonna happen.... there's always 2017!

Cheers

Easy FIX!!!!

Just promise her a bigger diamond at the event! :emotion-14:  :emotion-14:  :emotion-14:

Roger

• Like 1

LaScalas

Chorus 1

RB 35

Also just picked up CF 3s - Have not had a chance to listen to them much, but am prepared to move them onto this list.  Perhaps even to the top.

If my brief sampling is any indication, they should rival the LaScalas.

I'm going to go hook them up......

• Like 2