RB35/ RC3 II in Indy.

colterphoto1

Selling for a friend who got these direct from Klipsch. They are relocating and can't keep a system this large in apartment. Trust me, he's a good friend of mine so has several Klipsch setups.  One owner, well cared for, has boxes. 

All in cherry - RF 35, RC35 (black) , RB35, and a RW12 subwoofer (black).  Just judging interest if anyone local to Indianapolis might be interested in a complete setup, or do you think we'd be better off selling in pairs? 

Not a lot of these models on the Bay, so will have to do some digging or rely on you fellas for fair pricing. To me, this lineup of Reference might be somewhat preferred because they are the 2nd generation where the RB

ports were moved to the front (allowing setup inside cabinets or close to walls without sounding boxy).  Any thoughts? 

Michael 

NO shipping. I won't even consider it at this stage. Thanks

Edited by colterphoto1
  • Like 1

^ holy cow man, that's one heck of a collection of Reference there.  

Say, if you could compare for me, how do you think the KSB1.1 stacks up to the RB15? Buddy has a 5-way system of each and wondering which to keep. Thanks!

RB-15 wins by a landslide. I'd choose RB-15 over KSB 2.1 and probably even KSB 3.1.

Say, if you could compare for me, how do you think the KSB1.1 stacks up to the RB15? Buddy has a 5-way system of each and wondering which to keep. Thanks!

RB-15 wins by a landslide. I'd choose RB-15 over KSB 2.1 and probably even KSB 3.1.

Not a chance, the KSB 3.1 would blow that little RB-15 out of the water.

• Like 1

Not a chance, the KSB 3.1 would blow that little RB-15 out of the water.

Yeeeaah, I overstepped on that one.

• Like 2

KSB1.1 and RB 15 are both two way, both have same sized woofer, only 1 db efficiency difference and a few db bass down point. It'll be interesting to see which my buddy prefers.  

Me, I'm very keen on the little KSB. Have several pairs of them around here. Klipsch just got it right on those little boxes imho. Never heard the RB15 yet. Maybe I'll have him bring them by for a listen. I always love a listening evaluation. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Link to photos here   https://troyphoto.smugmug.com/Other/Klipsch-speakers/

Condition notes. One RB35 has light colored stain on grille, possibly latex paint (see second to last photo, page 2) , RSW veneer on rear edge of back of cabinet missing, two pegs from grille snapped off but grille otherwise in great shape (photos 2,3, 5) . No delimitation, moisture problems, mashed corners or scratches noted by myself. No woofer ding or wrinkles, all play smoothly. These are located at my home NE Indianapolis. 

Asking prices 

RF35 pair - SOLD 

RB35 pair cherry (light)  finish $250

RSW 12 black  SOLD

RC 3 II  - $150 

The RB35 I have cartons for but would seriously prefer no shipping on any of these if at all possible. Can help deliver for gas money. 

Edited by colterphoto1
  • Like 1