Ohm rating for rc64ii drivers

Shanger78

It is my understanding that the woofer are in a tappered array so, I am thinking 2 and 2.  The wiring may be some variant of series parallel.  If you call Klipsch, the answer would be interesting to know.

I highly doubt they would be 2 ohm, but could be wrong.

I know the RF-7, RF-7ii and RF-35, RC-35, RC-25 use 2 8 ohm drivers in parallel to get a 4ohm load at the terminals, these are the only ones I have been able to measure so not sure on others.

My guess would be four 4 ohm drivers ran in series-parallel.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant 2 drivers wired together and the other 2 drivers wired together and some type of wiring between them.  No sense in 2 ohm 6.5 in. driver.  I am still thinking they are all 8 ohms.  Series parallel wiring would still yeild a 8 ohm load.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant 2 drivers wired together and the other 2 drivers wired together and some type of wiring between them.  No sense in 2 ohm 6.5 in. driver.  I am still thinking they are all 8 ohms.  Series parallel wiring would still yeild a 8 ohm load.

Non of the speakers I listed measure over 4ohms (3.5 re) so I would still guess the final load would be 4 ohms rather then 8.