What's Happening in You Neighborhood This Weekend

derrickdj1

I expect to hear gun fire.  Hear it every week, seems like.  Maybe some small explosions.  I won't be involved.

And if those people decide to hold their rally here,  I would expect to hear circumcision being done with an axe.

:wacko:

This easily registers as a 8.5 on my Weird Chit-0-Meter.

You're way too nice.  :)   They are about a 9.9 on mine.  No normal man thinks these nut jobs represents anybody but themselves. 

There is an equal but opposite group of women who think we live in a "rape culture" and all men are rapists.  Those two groups need to get together so they can complain about each other and justify their group's existence.  It would make a nice fund raiser for both of them, and that's the bottom line for these extremists weirdos.

What's odd is the men's group is not tolerated, but the "oppressed" women's group is.  However, we live in an internet age and a Youtube culture where such "movements" can have a voice. 

You go free speech!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Geez, and I really liked Chicago in the late 1950's.

JJK

Chicago still is a nice city in many respects.  But, this city has it nut jobs like most large cities.  It excels at murder, up almost 100% compared to last year.  On the issue of rights, these are usually things granted by a society, local, national, ect.  For this group of men to think they have rights to rape women point to a group of sociopaths with a mental illness that is not  treatable .  These people a like a time-bomb waiting to go off.

• Like 1

I don't post much in this section.  But, I thought this one would be an eye catcher.  There is a Pro Rape Rally in Chicago this weekend.   https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160202/rogers-park/pro-rape-mens-rights-group-plans-saturday-rally-rogers-park

I see this was cancelled, too bad, as I see a target rich environment, both Rapists, and Fat Ugly Feminists! :)

Roger

• Like 1

Don't need no dam hunting permits.  Varmints are Varmints.   :ph34r:

Some cultures seem to think that any women showing skin are prostitutes, or at least deserving of any sexual advances/attacks.  No rights to say NO! 

A woman that has been raped and disregarded or degraded when they complained may very well feel as though they live in a rape culture.  If they live in a culture as mentioned they may very well live in an environment where rape is tolerated. 

Edited by Taz
  • Like 1

Don't need no dam hunting permits.  Varmints are Varmints.   :ph34r:

If but that were only true :( , if that were only true, we would have a different POTUS :)

Roger

We had one of these rallies canceled near where I live this weekend because the promoters couldn't guarantee the participants safety...

That said, the quote above blows my mind....Ironically I saw that the same  poster wanted to give a couple of Muslims he was talking to online "both barrels" and then less than two hours later the San Bernardino  Shootings happened. I guess I don't understand the mindset of wanting to shoot everyone that doesn't agree with you, especially on a Forum that doesn't allow political discussions until someone wants to talk about gun safety. Then again, I imagine someone talking about wanting to shoot the POTUS isn't going to be viewed as "political," by everyone but I for one am offended by it.  

Edited by Zen Traveler

Stating for myself only.

I sometimes carry.  But I don't want to shoot anyone.  I have never felt the need to pull a weapon on anyone.  I have seen situations defuse when someone was abusing others and a holstered firearm encouraged the abusers to step down.

I have no respect for the group named in the original post.  They are just WRONG!

• Like 3