FS: Audeze LCD-3 headphones SOLD

Breakdown7

SOLD

Hey guys, I am selling a lot of my system off and changing things up. In order to generate more funds, I am going to offer my reference headphones up for grabs. Beautiful pair of Audeze LCD-3 headphones with the original travel case. Also included is the factory 1/4" cable, as well as the balanced cable. Their reputation precedes them for you headphone guys. These are $2000 new. I am willing to let them go for $1200, providing buyer pays for shipping and PayPal fee, if choosing that method of payment. These headphones sound amazing, but I am wanting to buy some new amps for my Joseph Audio speakers.

SOLD

post-54981-0-84980000-1454690816_thumb.j

post-54981-0-67900000-1454690835_thumb.j

Edited by Breakdown7

Thanks guys...I do have them priced to sell.  Would like to pass them on to a forum member at a great deal vs. the Audiogon route if possible.  I've owned quite a few headphones over the years, and these are my favorite.  Very natural, yet still very detailed at the same time.  The overall natural presentation is what really drew me to them.  Someone will be very happy.  I have to give up my headphone rig to help justify my new system purchase, unfortunately.

I spent of last month agonizing over a new headphone setup and just last week decided that I should instead use those funds for several other smaller things I've had on my "want" list that will also encourage me to be outside more. so, thanks for posting these and upending what I once thought were solid plans.

Edited by Thaddeus Smith

I spent of last month agonizing over a new headphone setup and just last week decided that I should instead use those funds for several other smaller things I've had on my "want" list that will also encourage me to be outside more. so, thanks for posting these and upending what I once thought were solid plans.

Sorry to throw things off for you man, haha. 

Hmm, that is a good question. I would do some research between the two and see what you decide. I have read that the LCD-3's are much more comfortable. I do know the leather earpads are so buttery soft. These are not the fazor versions. I believe the fazor versions are a little brighter and slightly more detailed. Which I prefer a smoother presentation. So I would personally lean towards the non-fazor versions...however I am biased haha.