FS: Tuba HT Subwoofer $400 (Louisville, KY Area)

saekountry

Up for sale is my TUBA HT subwoofer built from Baltic Birch using the Dayton Audio RSS390HF-4 driver. It is raw wood, so you can stain it or cover it in any color you choose. The box is 36"x36"x32" not including the casters it is currently sitting on. If you are looking at this ad then you know what the speaker is capable of, and it will be hooked up for demo if interested. I really hate to part with this sub, but my room has a major null in the center, so I am going to be going to an multiple IB setup to help kill the nulls.

Price: $400.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, and I am not interested in any trades except FI Audio model IB318 subs as this is what I will be using in my IB setup. Local pickup is the only option on the TUBA HT; I am located in the Louisville, KY area.

post-52293-0-51360000-1454872379_thumb.j

post-52293-0-37280000-1454872389_thumb.j

post-52293-0-65800000-1454872396_thumb.j

Man, I'd love to have a third......but you're over 10hrs away. I'll think about it. I'm selling my Denon, decided to go back to separates.

Never mind, just measured my door to the basement, 31.5". No way it's going down there. Crap!! Sorry man. GLWS, I love mine. Great sub for the cost.

Edited by Rowan611