Check this out!

dtel's wife

• Moderators

Exactly. We have a vinyl plotter. Design is entered into the software and individual stencils are cut for each item to be sand blasted! We did over 100 glasses to be given away at the Pilgrimage this year to each registered attendee. We will have car decals, license plates and lots of other items available for door prizes and small donation amounts.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Ha! Just realized how I worded that! Each registered attendee will receive an etched glass!

Entirely too much info flowing into my brain the last week. I have a few posts to make about the upcoming Pilgrimage, but I need to slow down long enough to gather my thoughts into intelligent, meaningful posts!!!!

Lots of great news to share with everyone!!!

• Like 1

Ha! Just realized how I worded that! Each registered attendee will receive an etched glass!

Entirely too much info flowing into my brain the last week. I have a few posts to make about the upcoming Pilgrimage, but I need to slow down long enough to gather my thoughts into intelligent, meaningful posts!!!!

Lots of great news to share with everyone!!!

So do you contract to plot and cut things out for others?  I have a couple of projects where I want the Klipsch logo put on pretty large, but assume that vinyl could ship rolled up with ease.  Cool stuff.