2 Pairs of Belles in Fayetteville, AR?

avguytx

What do you guys think of this Fair Market Value price list?  Changes from the earlier post in blue

Jweber, you suggested the Khorns might be accurately priced at $2,000.  I've seen Khorns go for $3k, but that might have been exceptional, so would $2500 be a better price point for Excellent? Are there any other "standard" prices anyone would like to suggest?

• Khorns - $3,000
  • Belles - $2,000
  • La Scala - $1200
  •  
  • Chorus II - $850
  • Forte - $800
  • CF-4 - $800
  •  
  • Cornwall - $750
  • CF-3 - $600
  • CF-2 - $400
  • Heresy - $400
Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

What is the correct price for a pair of Belles in good condition. I realize Phil is WAY over the top with his pricing, but what would you consider a fair price? Good looking, good sounding pair, within 5 hours driving distance.

Tough to say. The more upgrades the better. If you score some for $2000 and they have ~ $600 xovers, and ~ $3 - $400 in other upgrades, look at the deal you really have. 

Ex:

Mr. Weber, you may be psychic. I am picking up those Belles from Dallas on Saturday morning. I wasn't going to say anything until they were in my Tahoe but just had to tell someone. I did tell my wife but she was NOT impressed. All she could say it that they look just like the ones I already have. I couldn't (shouldn't) argue.

• Like 3

What do you guys think of this Fair Market Value price list?  Changes from the earlier post in blue

Jweber, you suggested the Khorns might be accurately priced at $2,000.  I've seen Khorns go for $3k, but that might have been exceptional, so would $2500 be a better price point for Excellent? Are there any other "standard" prices anyone would like to suggest?

• Khorns - $3,000
  • Belles - $2,000
  • La Scala - $1200
  •  
  • Chorus II - $850
  • Forte - $800
  • CF-4 - $800
  •  
  • Cornwall - $750
  • CF-3 - $600
  • CF-2 - $400
  • Heresy - $400

Your prices are real close to what most sell for. There are so many variables that saying X is the price doesn't always work. One variable is those who have too much  a few things already. 

As mentioned, prices vary quite a bit, depending on area and demand.

I had a beautiful set of WO ChorusII's, with Crites XO and Tweeter diaphragms, original XO and diaphragms included. Couldn't sell them for $1k, ended up at $900 - took MONTHS.

Next, beautiful set of WO KP-201's - same with Crites XO and Tweeter diaphragms, original XO and diaphragms included. Sold for $600 in less than a day. Go figure.