Copper woofer issues?

teaman

I'm betting on something originally happening or someone in the household not saying something...

Maybe call Klipsch for a warranty claim? If this is an issue they are aware of they will replace without a problem.

I am the only one in this household.

I plan on filing a claim. The only issue is my receipt was for RF-260F not RF-280F's. They told me to keep them because of the price difference would not cover the shipment of two 65 pound boxes across the country and the shipment of the correct speakers back to me.

Yeah, I got a deal....

I have a RT-10D that has a ... well ... the opposite of a dent.  It's as if it was dented from the inside.  Had it for years and never noticed it before.  It is very slight.  But no way I could have done it because I have never had the woofers removed.  I suppose it could have been delivered that way.  It was a floor model when I bought it.  But the only way to dent it from the inside would be to remove the woofer, which to my knowledge has never been done.  Or maybe it could have gotten dented from the outside and through playing, the dent popped from an "inny" to an "outy".  Beats me, haha.

I have a RT-10D that has a ... well ... the opposite of a dent.  It's as if it was dented from the inside.  Had it for years and never noticed it before.  It is very slight.  But no way I could have done it because I have never had the woofers removed.  I suppose it could have been delivered that way.  It was a floor model when I bought it.  But the only way to dent it from the inside would be to remove the woofer, which to my knowledge has never been done.  Or maybe it could have gotten dented from the outside and through playing, the dent popped from an "inny" to an "outy".  Beats me, haha.

Vacuum cleaner?