FS: Forte II's...$375...Little Rock

HOGFAN

I have a black pair of Forte II's than I'm willing to sell for $375!  Yes, only $375 for a great pair of speakers that are in good condition.  Aside from some light scratches and rubs, the only minor flaw is one base has a chip on the corner (as seen in the below pics).  They have consecutive serial numbers.  I'm pricing these to move quickly!  Again, they are not perfect, but they are great speakers in pretty good shape.  I have another speaker project I'm working on, so I need these to go....like soon.  I'm in Little Rock, AR.....pickup only.

post-26303-0-57920000-1455557915_thumb.j

post-26303-0-36960000-1455557929_thumb.j

No dents nor holes in passive woofers.  I bought these about 3 yrs ago (they were in the same condition as they are now) for what I thought was a decent price at $450.  At the time, I was looking at a pair of near mint walnut Forte II's for $600, but decided to save some $ and get these.

Hogfan

Hello All,

I am the proud new owner of the Forte's and have no intention on a flip. Got them home and hooked up to a Musical Fidelity A5 integrated, wow. These are keepers for me. I can't think of another speaker that can check so many boxes for the footprint or price. Thanks Hogfan!

• Like 3