Reference Premiere HD Wireless is Available NOW!

Alex L

RP-HD-Wireless-Family-Lifestyle-1-social

It's finally here.

We are so proud to announce that Klipsch Reference Premiere HD Wireless is available now from Klipsch.com and select retailers: http://www.klipsch.com/rp-hd-wireless

I also posted a blog "10 Reasons To Get Reference Premiere HD Wireless" which not only gives you the value propositions of the product but should also give you an idea of how important this is to the team: http://www.klipsch.com/blog/ten-reasons-to-get-klipsch-reference-premiere-hd-wireless-speaker-system/

Some of you have probably heard me say this before, but all employees were given the demo of these speakers a couple months back and most came out saying that it was the best Klipsch demo they had ever heard. The Klipsch engineering team really outdid itself with this one. These aren't just great wireless speakers. These are great speakers PERIOD.

If you have any questions technical or otherwise, please feel free to ask them and I'll do my best to get them all answered!

• Like 1

I'm very happy with my set even though there is a minor problem with the output of my Sony TV.  I chose the floor standing speakers for the fronts and bookshelves for the rears.  I did find that I needed to turn down the fronts and turn up the rears but that wasn't difficult to do.

Some of you have probably heard me say this before, but all employees were given the demo of these speakers a couple months back and most came out saying that it was the best Klipsch demo they had ever heard. The Klipsch engineering team really outdid itself with this one. These aren't just great wireless speakers. These are great speakers PERIOD.
 this is amazing you would even say something like this considering you guys have rooms to demo palladium stuff and khorns. 

saying they aren't just good, they are great is fine. but saying they are the best demo that many have heard is insane to me. 

this is amazing you would even say something like this considering you guys have rooms to demo palladium stuff and khorns.

Sounds like they need better hearing protection in the production area.  I find the claim hard to believe myself.  I'll certainly submit myself to a demo in May and they can prove me wrong.

... and most came out saying that it was the best Klipsch demo they had ever heard.

C'mon you guys, get off Alex's back!  You're shooting the messenger.   :lol:

HE didn't say "best demo ever..", what he did do was report what "most" other people said.

I find that distinction forgivable.    :P

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

ok lets talk a bit more about this. after i just looked at the pricing of all of this and even after thinking of the usual street price i about fell off my couch and hit my head. is there any thought about longevity of this system? i mean lets say 3 years from now klipsch decides to stop making the hd wireless center. was an rca jack included on these so it could be used with a avr down the road? or are you literally gonna be stuck with some crazy expensive speakers that aren't compatible with anything on the market? 

• Like 1

ok lets talk a bit more about this. after i just looked at the pricing of all of this and even after thinking of the usual street price i about fell off my couch and hit my head. is there any thought about longevity of this system? i mean lets say 3 years from now klipsch decides to stop making the hd wireless center. was an rca jack included on these so it could be used with a avr down the road? or are you literally gonna be stuck with some crazy expensive speakers that aren't compatible with anything on the market? 

My first thoughts were of the inboard amps and thinking about how some of the older subwoofer amps have no support now.  Same scenario for the Reference speakers (RP's?) with built in subs and amps.  People keep their gear for a long time.

My first thoughts were of the inboard amps and thinking about how some of the older subwoofer amps have no support now.  Same scenario for the Reference speakers (RP's?) with built in subs and amps.  People keep their gear for a long time.

thats my thoughts on it all as well. if im gonna spend 4,000$ on a setup i would like it to last me 20 years. (not that i personally keep gear that long LOL)

• Like 1

was an rca jack included on these so it could be used with a avr down the road? or are you literally gonna be stuck with some crazy expensive speakers that aren't compatible with anything on the market? 

I do like the subwoofer situation where you can use it with RCA's but then purchase a separate wireless system if you want.  It works well and if it ever breaks you can still use it.  

saying they aren't just good, they are great is fine. but saying they are the best demo that many have heard is insane to me. 

Sounds like they need better hearing protection in the production area.  I find the claim hard to believe myself.  I'll certainly submit myself to a demo in May and they can prove me wrong.

OK, so my word choice wasn't great here haha. I meant "best" in a more relevant sense, as it was the most impressive considering their size, price, setup, expectations, etc.  It was legitimately shocking how awesome the 2.0 HD Wireless setup was.

Obviously, Palladium and K-horns sound better, but RELATIVELY, the demo of HD Wireless was more impressive to me and a lot of people here. 

Edited by Alex L

Long-term, these speakers are going to be compatible with "HD Control Centers" from other companies as well. This is just the beginning.

Edited by Alex L

• Chad unpinned this topic