Reference Premiere HD Wireless is Available NOW!

Alex L

I have the HD Wireless 5.1 and it sounds amazing. High volume for movies or low volume to not disturb others both sound great. Because of the complaints about bass I ran a test sweep at the store and again at home. The crossover from the towers to the subwoofer was/is perfect. Some of the music I like never gets low enough to use the subwoofer but the towers put out the good bass. I agree that $5000 seem too high but Amazon sells the 5.1 system for $3000 now.

• Chad unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2016 at 7:05 AM, Alex L said:

RP-HD-Wireless-Family-Lifestyle-1-social

It's finally here.

We are so proud to announce that Klipsch Reference Premiere HD Wireless is available now from Klipsch.com and select retailers: http://www.klipsch.com/rp-hd-wireless

I also posted a blog "10 Reasons To Get Reference Premiere HD Wireless" which not only gives you the value propositions of the product but should also give you an idea of how important this is to the team: http://www.klipsch.com/blog/ten-reasons-to-get-klipsch-reference-premiere-hd-wireless-speaker-system/

Some of you have probably heard me say this before, but all employees were given the demo of these speakers a couple months back and most came out saying that it was the best Klipsch demo they had ever heard. The Klipsch engineering team really outdid itself with this one. These aren't just great wireless speakers. These are great speakers PERIOD.

If you have any questions technical or otherwise, please feel free to ask them and I'll do my best to get them all answered!

I agree they are great speakers PERIOD. But there are too many negative leaning posts. I think part of the problem is the $5000 price which is now $3000. The other issue is the lack of a proper review. There are no reviews with technical measurements and comparisons to other speakers. In a sense they should be in a new category because of the matched speakers and amps. I would guess these would be a the top price/performance for wireless home theater speakers. 

I’m no expert but I did run some test tones A/B each of the 5 speakers and they were identical. Also the clarity is amazing and the bass is the best I ever heard. Please someone do a detailed review.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new to this forum and have always loved Klipsch. A while ago I downgraded to a Sony soundbar/sub combo because my family moved into a smaller house, we're finally getting a bigger den and house.

Basically I was debating between a Sonos system because of it's ease-of-use (primarily for my wife) and multi-room function, but really want the Klipsch Premier HD Wireless system. That being said, the lack of multi-room support is a major drawback. 

So my question, is there a way to synch up this system at all with The Threes or any Klipsch multi-room systems? Is that a function that could be added through software/firmware in the future?

Any hands-on experience with this system?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...