FS: Beatles Original Master Recordings Vinyl set

jwc

I just want to throw this out there. Cigarbum is selling some stuff and I am gonna help. He can't lift much and not able to pack up items for sale.

I was there this past weekend for a visit with Mark1101. I brought some items home with me and I will go back for others.

I want to start with this The Beatles, The Collection, Original Master Recordings. Includes 14 LPs, Art Book and Geo-Disc.

The box is in great condition. He basically transferred all the music to Reel to Reel and the Vinyl just stayed in the box.

I had no idea what this was worth and I noticed this is a valuable collection after I got home and researched it. I don't have it with me know but I took pictures. It has many albums and a "Geodisc".

Let me know by PM if you are interested.  I still need to go back there and get this item as well as others.  This is a more rare item and I wanted to throw out fellers.  Buyer would have to give me time to go and get this item to ship.

Ebay has some....some higher and some lower.  Cigarbum is asking for $800.

jc

PS:

I'll be listing other Cigarbum stuff and I will make a run back up there at some point to ship stuff for him.  I have his Peach  (dark great condition case) and Jolida JD100 CD Player (walnut case) here.   These two will be up for sale and shipped from here soon.  I will later be getting a Mcintosh C29 (in a panlock case) and a Sansui integrated I think AU-9900.  There is also 3 Fisher receivers (one tubed) and Marantz receiver I think 2270?  He also has these 2 massive receivers that were "Jcpenny" back in the day.  They are beasts.

post-14392-0-72680000-1455673019_thumb.j

post-14392-0-67200000-1455673063_thumb.j

post-14392-0-98840000-1455673304_thumb.j

post-14392-0-48520000-1455673326_thumb.j

post-14392-0-52800000-1455673348_thumb.j

post-14392-0-28560000-1455673363_thumb.j

Cigarbum also has a Khorn top hat with JBL 2446 drivers on a 2" tractrix.  He made them from the DIMS I gave Volti Audio.  There is also a vertically mounted Crites tweeter 125.  He is a great craftsman.

He wants to sell the hole top hat with grill frames and cloth.  He has other custom stuff sitting on top of the bass bins right now that he is keeping as his one remaining stereo system.

This may not be a shipped item....but something to pick up from my house in the future....... thanks

jc

• 2 weeks later...

There are about 5 auctions on ebay that this collection sold sub $800.  One tried to sell at $850 but relisted at $750 and it sold.

I'm due to go back to Bob's to pick up  alot more of his stuff.  Some of what I briefly mentioned above. 

Please PM me if you are interested in this collection.

jc

• 1 month later...