Garage System comes Alive for 2016

cincymat

You're not going to get away that easy.  Let's hear about what you're running, how it sounds, where are you going to put the sub.  LOL

I'm planning to build a F20 sub later this spring. It will go where the Harley is sitting now. Your F20 build is my inspiration. 

I'm waiting for a pair of Fastlane Audio's La Scala horns to ship and will move the tweeters on top of the mid range cabinets to better time align them with the mids. 

Not running anything fancy from a gear point of view. Macbook pro running Audirvana Plus. Emotiva XDA-2 pre-amp with DAC and a Emotiva XPA-200 amp.

I also have Fastlane's tweeters and DeanG crossovers to match the solder lug K55V mid drivers.  

This will do until I get some Jubilees!   :ph34r:

And how does it sound now?  

Pretty damn good.  :D

Mark

I just hung up with another friend here in Ohio that I haven't talked to in a while and he's a music nut too and I told him he needed to come here the F-20 and by the end of the conversation, he said he's on the way and do I have time to build him one.  Glad I made a jig!  I have Jubs on the list too but I have a friend in Pa. that just retired and decided he was going to build a full blown woodshop and laid out about $25,000 in additional equipment so I told him that we're doing the Jubs in his shop.  it's a 6 hour drive but I know that he and I can blow them out in a weekend as opposed to me trying to do it here with 1/10th of the equipment and room.

Where in Ohio?  I'm about 20 minutes outside of Canton.

• Like 1

I just hung up with another friend here in Ohio that I haven't talked to in a while and he's a music nut too and I told him he needed to come here the F-20 and by the end of the conversation, he said he's on the way and do I have time to build him one.  Glad I made a jig!  I have Jubs on the list too but I have a friend in Pa. that just retired and decided he was going to build a full blown woodshop and laid out about $25,000 in additional equipment so I told him that we're doing the Jubs in his shop.  it's a 6 hour drive but I know that he and I can blow them out in a weekend as opposed to me trying to do it here with 1/10th of the equipment and room.

Where in Ohio?  I'm about 20 minutes outside of Canton.

I'm in southern Ohio about 30 miles east of downtown Cincinnati. A little town named Fayetteville. You're welcome to visit anytime you like. PM me for my phone number. 

I'd love to get a set of Jub bass bins made. If I can help in any way let me know. 

Mark

Edited by cincymat

I think he's down in redneck country....Cincy area

:ph34r:

(can say that since I'm from the next county over)

Speaking of rednecks, my daughter is going to attend UT in Knoxville for the next three years for grad school. Maybe we can meet each other some time.

Mark

Where in Ohio? I'm about 20 minutes outside of Canton.

Which way is "outside?"  :P

I'm south of Canton (go Bluecoats :) ) by about two hours on I-77, just past Marietta.

That was a two dimensional reference with a circle drawn around Canton, so I'm outside.  LOL  Denise's mom and step dad live in Beverly Ohio just OUTSIDE of Marietta and we get down there a few time a year. 

I'm south of Canton (go Bluecoats :) ) by about two hours on I-77, just past Marietta.

Does it matter as long as it's "outside" Canton?

Mark

I'm in redneck country too but that's the way, uh hu uh hu I like it.

• Like 1

Does it matter as long as it's "outside" Canton?

Mark

I'm in redneck country too but that's the way, uh hu uh hu I like it.

Me too!! Nothing quite like it.

Mark