Happy Birthday Gilbert

Zen Traveler

WTF????   And thanks guys.....

I thought I was a private kinda person (shut up Keith!!), but the word still gets out.

54 yrs. and counting..... the ticker gets faster every year.

Edited by Gilbert

Thanks Keith, and cheers to you bud.

Yesterday was actually a sad day..... A very close friend and his wife came down to San Antonio so she could begin her first in a 6 month long series of chemotherapy. She was recently diagnosed as having Lymphoma. I wasn't able to visit or spend time with them because I'm still recovering from the flu. My better half went to spend time with them. I feel bad for them, they have to drive from a couple hundred miles (1 way) just for the doctors visit.

Sorry to hear of your friend’s cancer.

Hope you fully recover from the flu soon ... i’m sure if you look in the BS room, you’ll find that GWB invented the flu and Hillary has the cure; and you won’t have to worry about the cost of your treatment because Uncle Bernie will make me pay for it. 

THIS WAS NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT...IT IS SATIRE TO ADVERTISE THE BS ROOM. IF YOU THINK THIS WAS A POLITICAL STATEMENT, CLEARLY YOU ARE A BANNED MEMBER THAT HAS CHANGED THEIR SCREEN NAME.

Edited by BigStewMan