jo56steph74 now Jim Naseum.....

jimjimbo

• Administrators

So.... DID confirmed.

Just like Brian Cranston who was once a Meth Cook, and then a Hollywood Communist on the Black list. Whew! Talk about done DID!

I don't know. Did Bryan Cranston ever write the legal department of AMC complaining about the producer of the show he was on (after also complaining to that producer's boss several times), before burning up that character's IMDB page to destroy it and moving on to another character? I can't recall.

• Like 7

I'm thinking about a change too. Is MarkDeneen taken?

Keith

A "DICK"....... by any other name.........

Roger

What I find endearing about your "CLIQUE" is not only that it rhymes with "DICK", but the need to highlight the punchline! Like a Leno monologue, there's a big wind up, and then an aside to those who he worries won't get it (which is most of his audience), and then finally the pitch. I mean, it is oh, so clever! 

EDIT: OMG! I almost forgot the most important part: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark,

I told you that you didn't have the balls to walk away after 29,000 posts and I was correct!

Oh, you threw your little fit and took your ball and stomped of home by yourself for a while, but you just couldn't stay away could you now?

what a Chicken Sh.. move to contact Klipsch about a secret part of the forum and then come back as if you are still a member or welcome any more!

It is not like YOU would ever come to a group get together either.

You must be a lonely individual without any real friends.

You ARE to be pitied.

Roger

• Like 1

• Moderators

What's up with the name changes?

You can change your own screen name and keep all your old posts, likes, etc.  The problem lately is banned members will change IP's and start up a new identity, or members who've left will do the same and act like they're someone different.

And...they think we have no clue.

• Like 2

The thread was locked (rightfully so, imo) and now unlocked. And the mod who locked it now likes the last post made prior to the lock?

Far be it for me to know what's going on, but something isn't right.

Edited by Bella
  • Like 1

CECAA850, on 22 Feb 2016 - 10:51 AM, said:SWL, on 22 Feb 2016 - 10:44 AM, said: What's up with the name changes? You can change your own screen name and keep all your old posts, likes, etc. The problem lately is banned members will change IP's and start up a new identity, or members who've left will do the same and act like they're someone different. And...they think we have no clue.

Not sure what is going on with this thread, only read the last page.  However, I changed my screen name as well.  I hoped that people would notice the change and not really think twice about it.  Matt 1970 just sounded so "generic".  Changed it to "Matthews".  That is what my Grandpa would always call me.  Everyone else called me Matt but not Grandpa, I was Matthews

• Like 5

Moderators will often times discuss a thread after an initial lock and come to the conclusion that it was premature or entirely erroneous to do so. Heaven forbid they change their minds without attracting bullshit conspiracy theories or criticism.

Whatever Thaddeus Smith. I don't really care. I skimmed the thread and thought it to be in poor taste with a healthy dose of moderator input - and the administrator! Even some name calling. I inquire and get some guy I've never seen post accusing me ever so slightly of promoting 'bullshit conspiracy theories or criticism.'

Nice to meet you, Thaddeus.

• Like 3

Moderators will often times discuss a thread after an initial lock and come to the conclusion that it was premature or entirely erroneous to do so. Heaven forbid they change their minds without attracting bullshit conspiracy theories or criticism.

Whatever Thaddeus Smith. I don't really care. I skimmed the thread and thought it to be in poor taste with a healthy dose of moderator input - and the administrator! Even some name calling. I inquire and get some guy I've never seen post accusing me ever so slightly of promoting 'bullshit conspiracy theories or criticism.'

Nice to meet you, Thaddeus.

Likewise, it's a pleasure. I very much recommend that individuals read an entire thread for context before jumping in to stir the pot.

Since I have read the thread. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me as to what it is I missed that would warrant your less than polite response?

And now I'm stirring the pot?

Who the hell are you?

• Like 1

Well I do have my large Italian restaurant sized wooden spoon used for sauce making and I have to agree.

Someone starts bashing and calling another a name isn't right. But let someone say something about a builder(s) lack of knowledge and the gloves come off, or a name change comes in from someone who used to be someone else and how is it not different?

Even if the person name calling is calling someone else a name I may have had an issue with, I don't agree on it. PM about it with the other peers.

If Mark Dineen is Mdineen that I remember, there were a few instances where things were said back and forth I didn't agree on,but I never reverted to name calling. Even if he did say I wasn't educated,lol.

There is a certain builder on here I didn't have a good transaction with, but I didn't revert to name calling either. I don't agree with how they did things, but that was left off the table and not posted here.

Edited by Jim
  • Like 1

Is this what people call "flip-flopping" in the political arena?

• Like 1

CECAA850, on 22 Feb 2016 - 10:51 AM, said:SWL, on 22 Feb 2016 - 10:44 AM, said: What's up with the name changes? You can change your own screen name and keep all your old posts, likes, etc. The problem lately is banned members will change IP's and start up a new identity, or members who've left will do the same and act like they're someone different. And...they think we have no clue.

Not sure what is going on with this thread, only read the last page.  However, I changed my screen name as well.  I hoped that people would notice the change and not really think twice about it.  Matt 1970 just sounded so "generic".  Changed it to "Matthews".  That is what my Grandpa would always call me.  Everyone else called me Matt but not Grandpa, I was Matthews

I thought it was the name of your dog.