jo56steph74 now Jim Naseum.....

jimjimbo

From reading what has been said and who is saying what, I'd be willing to bet that there is more to this story. Therefore, I will stay out of the fight, as should some others. ....  B)

A-B-S-O-L-U-T-L-Y!!!!!

Roger

you missed an E

• Like 2

Matthews, on 22 Feb 2016 - 4:15 PM, said: dtel's wife, on 22 Feb 2016 - 4:07 PM, said: CECAA850, on 22 Feb 2016 - 10:51 AM, said:SWL, on 22 Feb 2016 - 10:44 AM, said: What's up with the name changes? You can change your own screen name and keep all your old posts, likes, etc. The problem lately is banned members will change IP's and start up a new identity, or members who've left will do the same and act like they're someone different. And...they think we have no clue. Not sure what is going on with this thread, only read the last page. However, I changed my screen name as well. I hoped that people would notice the change and not really think twice about it. Matt 1970 just sounded so "generic". Changed it to "Matthews". That is what my Grandpa would always call me. Everyone else called me Matt but not Grandpa, I was Matthews I thought it was the name of your dog.

That is funny Jeff Matthews :D  - not once in my life have I met a dog named "Matthew".  For some odd reason, I like it :P 

yOU SHOULD NAME YOUR NEXT DOG DIOGEE

• Like 1

So.... DID confirmed.

Just like Brian Cranston who was once a Meth Cook, and then a Hollywood Communist on the Black list. Whew! Talk about done DID!

I don't know. Did Bryan Cranston ever write the legal department of AMC complaining about the producer of the show he was on (after also complaining to that producer's boss several times), before burning up that character's IMDB page to destroy it and moving on to another character? I can't recall.

I don't know about that. I do know he traded in his bald head for a handle bar mustache though.

I remember Mr. Catsup, not Mr. Ketchup, at least in your case.  Does anyone remember the guy who called himself Batman's Robin? 

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/user/32209-batmans-robin/

Hey what do you know it's his 7 year anniversary of inactivity. 

Funny, it took only 57 days and a flurry of over 300 posts for "Batmans Robin" to leave the forum and only 30 days for "john fartham" to leave; and john fartham was ready to join in on a resounding chorus of cumbaya. :rolleyes:

Of course, once the "Jubilee and passive networks - long and possibly inflammatory" thread was locked, Batmans Robin seemed to lose his sense of purpose. :emotion-14:

I think ive found a new home ...looking through the posts everone is reserved and dare i say civil to one another

please join me in a chorus of cumbaya my lord .....

Wait until you say something that somebody disagrees with. It'll be an eye-opener for you. [:^)]

Edited by Fjd

Well hell, I have 12 personalities as it is, so I guess I'm out of the bag. Only problem with me is some of my personalities don't speak English, they speak Spanish and when I have an argument in my head, can't understand half the stuff they say.

• Like 1

we’d better come clean ... there are actually only 10 forum members. They pull all the strings and create these faux conversations. 

Well, since I have 4 different identities, I'm looking forward to seeing the other 6 members in Hope......

• Like 2

Someone starts bashing and calling another a name isn't right. But let someone say something about a builder(s) lack of knowledge and the gloves come off, or a name change comes in from someone who used to be someone else and how is it not different?
\

Now you're starting to understand how it works! Remember, clique rhymes with dick! 

• Moderators

The thread was locked (rightfully so, imo) and now unlocked. And the mod who locked it now likes the last post made prior to the lock?Far be it for me to know what's going on, but something isn't right.

Wow! Thought you could figure it out.