jo56steph74 now Jim Naseum.....

jimjimbo

Since I have read the thread. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me as to what it is I missed that would warrant your less than polite response?

And now I'm stirring the pot?

Who the hell are you?

In all fairness since you pride yourself on complete secrecy and anonymity, who the hell are you?

Bella.....where did you go?!! It doesn't take that long to change your screen name! :P

• Like 2

Well for this we might as well bring back MDENEEN, XXJPMXXX and let him change his name back to the_sloth, and all the others who were banned.

Like I said, I'm a big boy,I can handle myself. People can talk all the smack they want behind a computer screen, in person we all know it's always different. I don't think 99.9% of us, myself included would have any issues with each other if we were in front of each other. Even the smack talkers on here would most likely talk to each other to at least be phony in front of each other. So why not bring all the banned back? At least this way they don't have to change their names to continue. If they are back, and people think they are A-Holes, it just makes it easier to identify them.

Does my spoon have enough sauce on it yet?

I remember my first day on the forum.  In fact, I started a thread on "Rating Klipschorns 1-10" since I was considering buying some. The thread went to hell in a handbasket with slanderous name-calling of an alleged drunkard, threats of lawsuits, Judge Judy, and then, finally, the lock.  It was hilarious.

• Like 1

I suggested this forum to somebody once. He created a screen name and made one post asking a serious question...then proceeded to get lectured by someone because he used had the wrong definition of a word. The guy never came back.

Any given Sunday.

Most of the time, things go rather nicely.  It's only when people get bored that we need to stir the pot a little.  All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

yeah, well he was still treated better here than the way i treat him in real life. 

You mean we weren't abusive enough?

Teddy Bears.  My goal is to become moderator and lock all the threads and ban everyone until they write letter of apology (in cursive).

• Like 1

The scuttlebutt from his crazy Brit site is that he's done something so outrageous we should give him the boot.

Maybe he finally got some Klipsch back in his house.[ :D]

http://hifitalk.forumotion.com/the-mad-zone-f6/maxg-s-impending-klipsch-bannings-t2391.htm

Hah, I am the master of posting empty content. [:P]

added: Here's a long post that says absolutely nothing.

I can see that you had nothing to add.

Shoot, I'm curious if Max was banned. :ph34r:

yeah, well he was still treated better here than the way i treat him in real life. 

Teddy Bears.  My goal is to become moderator and lock all the threads and ban everyone until they write letter of apology (in cursive).

Did you know "cursive" is optional in school, nowadays?

Did you know "cursive" is optional in school, nowadays?

Not in NJ, they are doing away with it.