jo56steph74 now Jim Naseum.....

jimjimbo

Anyone with a smiling German Shepard simply MUST be a good guy, and probably right

Aw, nice of you to assume, Jim :)

I am sure would never venture into sarcasm, right?

Absolutely NOT!  Never ever would I think of venturing into a point of "sarcasm", no way, not me man... 

• Like 1

This being a Klipsch speaker forum has anyone ever heard of a Klipschorn loudspeaker? Someting about a speaker you have to stick in a corner for best sound. Wierd! Or am I in the wrong place?

Thanks so much - in advance of course.

I would think a seal is important...[ ;)]

What he said, I would also think the seal is important. B)

some days, this forum makes me feel like this...

giphy.gif

CartoonBoy

Well, it seems apparent that I haven't much to add to this thread but over a year ago it seemed like this was the sentiment being directed at us and I was disappointed with the outcome...

He does it all the time. He communicates with the world in cartoons of enormous intellectual depth, like this one! Most feature the finger, or farts, or....OMG!!!! Faceplants!

some days, this forum makes me feel like this...

giphy.gif

CartoonBoy

Well, it seems apparent that I haven't much to add to this thread but over a year ago it seemed like this was the sentiment being directed at us and I was disappointed with the outcome...

except I'm not directing it at anyone, merely expressing my feelings.

I get the impression this guy was one hellova fun fella, who no doubt fell victim to the DickClique?

Are you trying to say you don't remember him?  He fell victim to nothing.  He was extremely knowledgeable about acoustics and a lot of other things including believe it or not music.  He also had a mercurial personality which expressed itself in amazing displays of sarcasm, and was likely one of the greatest internet flame warriors of all time.  Are you pretending you were not here to witness at least some of it?

• Like 3

He does it all the time. He communicates with the world in cartoons of enormous intellectual depth, like this one! Most feature the finger, or farts, or....OMG!!!! Faceplants!

You wouldn't believe the amount of effort that goes into conveying deep intellectual concepts in picture form for the sake of universal understanding. and i don't recall ever posting a fart photo.

You wouldn't believe the amount of effort that goes into conveying deep intellectual concepts in picture form for the sake of universal understanding. and i don't recall ever posting a fart photo.

Maybe you can find one of those animated gif's.

Maybe you can find one of those animated gif's.

ask and ye shall receive.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

What's up with the name changes?

You can change your own screen name and keep all your old posts, likes, etc.  The problem lately is banned members will change IP's and start up a new identity, or members who've left will do the same and act like they're someone different.

And...they think we have no clue.

I suspect, like Gregory Bate, they are known by other names... in other places.

I get the impression this guy was one hellova fun fella, who no doubt fell victim to the DickClique?

Are you trying to say you don't remember him?  He fell victim to nothing.  He was extremely knowledgeable about acoustics and a lot of other things including believe it or not music.  He also had a mercurial personality which expressed itself in amazing displays of sarcasm, and was likely one of the greatest internet flame warriors of all time.  Are you pretending you were not here to witness at least some of it?

In my time here, I don't recall the guy. Internet Warrior? Whoa. Not here, man~