jo56steph74 now Jim Naseum.....

jimjimbo

I imagine the real founder, thus the reason this forum exists, would sum up this thread and many more that turn in this direction as --

And I must quote here - "Bullshit".

That about covers these insightful 11 pages.

Although I may agree, I thought "Jim" had the perfect response in one of those afore mentioned locked threads from a while back...

but at this rate it seems "Jim" will get there before him and that is another paradox of our online community. :)

How is it I'm a paradox?

Sorry Jim--My bad. I was referring to Mr Naseum.

Edited by Zen Traveler
  • Like 1

I imagine the real founder, thus the reason this forum exists, would sum up this thread and many more that turn in this direction as --

Your snippet being added directly to the rising pile though, right? 

It's called "rubber necking." Humans can't resist it. After waiting in traffic half an hour for the line to move, and cursing all the rubber-neckers ahead, the mad man duly stops to look for blood. Just like everyone else. Ah, human nature!

It's called "rubber necking." Humans can't resist it. After waiting in traffic half an hour for the line to move, and cursing all the rubber-neckers ahead, the mad man duly stops to look for blood. Just like everyone else. Ah, human nature!

Guilty! That said, I almost re-quoted your "Everyone thinks they're Paul Klipsch," sentiment which was pretty funny at the time.

I was referring to Mr Naseum.

I beginning to really like the sound of, "Mister Naseum."  Why didn't I think of that? 

Why not go straight to "Master Naseum." and bring it full circle...Heck, I was called Master until I got out of grade school.

Edited by Zen Traveler

We have a major frame of reference confusion here (regarding which I am sure PWK is rolling over in his grave doubled up with either laughter or a severe attack of gas!). Hey, I wonder if he knows that the forum has a thread on sniffing farts, how bout that?  :wacko:

Of course, I can acknowledge that you have a right to consider these past 11 pages as bullshit and I suspect that there are others; however, hopefully you have actually read the posts on the last 11 pages and not making arbitrary and capricious statements as there are some of us that see a lot of parody, satire, lampoon, takeoff, spoof, sarcasm, irony, or just downright mockery going on in this thread.  B)

----------------

On 6/8/2005 9:15:00 PM Parrot wrote:

Fixed my post to reflect that Shawn said that instead of dragonfyr.

In the meantime, dragonfyr has again demonstrated that too much Monty Python is not good for one's brain cells.

A normal person would say, "Excuse me, Sir Parrot, but it was Shawn who really said that; all I did was make it look like I had said it because I don't know how to use the Quote function properly and want to blame the Webmaster for my inabilities."

----------------

An intelligent person intent on commenting about a previous post would have read the previous posts sufficient to be aware of what was quoted. But I guess that means this reference doesn't apply in this circumstance! My bad!

And that is how the quote function imported the multiple posts - complete with its weird formatting of fonts. I don't care whose fault it is. But I find it interesting that you are so concerned about it!

But thanks for your pathological concern for worrying about me rather then contributing anything of note.

Perhaps I should care about what you have to contribute! But alas, I don't. I'll just have to carry that burden! And if I was more intelligent, I would know better then to bother to read anything that you post.

Hereafter I have no interest in what you think of me nor my ideas, and I have even less interest in what you have to say. So ignore me and I will do my best to ignore you and the rest of the brain trust who likes to hold court and pass judgement on those not in your mutual admiration clique, or others who might have the audacity to disagree with you!

And heaven forbid they should dare to own Jubilees without first asking your permission!!

And you can simply refer to Clint Eastwood regarding his comment regarding what might have meaning for you...

It sure seems to happen everywhere. :huh:

• Like 1

Why not go straight to "Master Naseum." and bring it full circle...Heck, I was called Master until I got out of grade school.

Master is for children. As in "Master George" in the Crawley household. Giving now a third thought, I suppose Lord Naseum would have been the right choice. And to think, I have to now wait 30-days to change it. Patience, Mister Naseum, patience.  

We have a major frame of reference confusion here (regarding which I am sure PWK is rolling over in his grave doubled up with either laughter or a severe attack of gas!). Hey, I wonder if he knows that the forum has a thread on sniffing farts, how bout that?

This little bald irony just goes right over everyone's head.

BTW, I had oatmeal for breakfast, regular coffee, a banana, and it's 78F outside and sunny, but with a slight breeze. In a few hours, it will be time for lunch!