jo56steph74 now Jim Naseum.....

jimjimbo

Now I see why you like facebook so much.

Swing and a miss.

HIGHLIGHT: https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/148141-cables-coffee-and-cocktails/

Not exactly.  I am aware of the similarities between the thread and facebook, but the whole site here is not so much dedicated to that.  I'll admit it was an oblique reference to your prior paean to facebook, which perhaps you either missed or ignored.  Perhaps you got it.  I certainly got your reference and reflected it back to said paean.

• Like 1

but the whole site here is not so much dedicated to that.

Only 15,551 posts. So, not the whole thing. But, substantial enough to take not of when the DickClique says these 12 pages are BS, or whatever the latest is. 

I think I explained my love of FB in a very different way, didn't I? I think I described it as a universal aggregator. or is it aggravator, now I forgot.

but when they find out not everyone thinks like them seem to get offended quickly...for the record, Fjd gets my vote in showing the secret handshake,
i don't think anyone on this forum can offend me.  To be offended, i'd first have to value their opinion--which i don't, so no offense taken.

Okay, now that i'm done making friends here...

P.S. I'm an Fjd fan too -- seems like a cool person.