SOLD - Juicy Music Tercel II Phono Stage with LOMC, Cream option $700 +Shipping

soulpianoman

SOLD SOLD

Listing this for a long time Klipsch owner who is technically challenged. Please email him for more info. dkapeller @ hotmail. com (or contact me through the forum and I'll be the go between.)

Juicy Music Tercel II phono stage with LOMC, cream option. This unit was the last kit to come out of Mark's shop. The base is Birch, with a pine sub chassis. I'm a meticulous builder with 20 years of practice. This unit is in absolute perfect condition. I replaced the visible hardware with solid brass, and repainted the transformer bell with hammertone paint, baked on. Please see photos for details, and if you need more photos, let me know. I have high rez photos of the build process, if you want to see them.

I'm sadly selling this due to a string of purchases that lead to using a super low output cartridge, which is below the requirements for this phono preamp. Mark's manual claims that the Jensen step up coils need a minimum input of 0.5 mV. My cartridge is 0.15 mV, and I just don't have quite enough gain.

I'm not exactly certain what this unit sold for when it was available, but I think I paid around $900 for the kit, without base. Retail for the fully finished units was around $1,100? I'm asking $700 plus actual shipping. Email for more info: dkapeller @hotmail . com

post-14614-0-97620000-1456364825_thumb.j

post-14614-0-72620000-1456364874_thumb.j

post-14614-0-05860000-1456365028_thumb.j

Edited by soulpianoman