Subwoofer to match RB-75?

48n123w

Of course there are always a lot of variables involved but I've ran a Klipsch RSW-10 and a Sunfire Signature 12 with mine, both worked great. The 12 worked better for movies and the 10 was better for music. It really depends on a lot of things though, room size, how loud you need it, home theater or music and so on.

I preferred the sound of the 75's running full range even with a sub and only crossed them over if I was really cranking them up. In a smaller room you don't really need to crank them up as much so easier to get away with than in a larger space.

My brother has a pair of RB-35's with a RW-10d-- In his living room the sub sounded like crap and was almost carried out to the dumpster. When he moved the setup to a smaller TV room the sub really sounded good, hard to believe it was the same sub.

And just another option for you, this is Klipsch sub has 50% more actual RMS power and digs a little deeper (not much). It's also $75 cheaper.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882780073&cm_re=klipsch_subwoofer-_-82-780-073-_-Product

the sw-112 is a horrible subwoofer. Probably the worst sub I've ever had in my house. I couldn't sell them fast enough.
  • Like 1

And just another option for you, this is Klipsch sub has 50% more actual RMS power and digs a little deeper (not much). It's also $75 cheaper.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882780073&cm_re=klipsch_subwoofer-_-82-780-073-_-Product

the sw-112 is a horrible subwoofer. Probably the worst sub I've ever had in my house. I couldn't sell them fast enough.

Lol never heard em just ran across the specs and they spec out better than the other one the OP listed. Good thing you chimmed in with such force. :lol:

• Moderators

RSW-15 or RSW-12 would be my choice if you want to stay with Klipsch. 

Velodyne HGS15 is also a great sub but in my room, a single Klipsch RSW-15 performed as well as Dual Velodyne HGS15's.  Ended up selling the Velodyne's and purchased two more RSW-15's.