Klipsch chorus ($400) Cornwall ($600) (Nob hill, NM)

opusk2k9

Klipsch chorus in great condition in black. If u have the space for these they are great. You don't need a powerful amplifier to make these sing. I have a pair of Cornwall as well and I think these sound just as good for $200 less.($600) The Cornwall are in pretty walnut veneer though.
I do not negotiate so be prepared to spend the 400or 600 if u come look at them. The price is more than fair. Those of you who were interested in the Cornwall they are now at my house ready to audition.

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/ele/5472777280.html

Edited by opusk2k9

The CW's were listed a few weeks ago. I was very interested until he refused to send me any pictures. Said "If you've seen one CW you've seen them all"  After a couple of nasty text exchanges, I had to block his #

The CW's were listed a few weeks ago. I was very interested until he refused to send me any pictures. Said "If you've seen one CW you've seen them all"  After a couple of nasty text exchanges, I had to block his #

Speakers are like naked ladies: I don't want to hear about them, I want to see for myself.

• Like 4

I too was intersested in this seller's ad and took the time out of my day to check them out and i must agree with tasdom the seller was a complete jerk not friendly at all. The seller was selling other equipment as well that i might consider if the price was right and as soon as i asked him if i purchased the chorus speakers and the SVS sub he had what kind of deal he could make me he completely went psycho on me and i immediately left his house. I was mostly interested in the chorus speakers and got to demo them before he went crazy on me and cosmetically they were not great and one of the grills had a huge puncture but they sounded nice.

• Like 1

:lol:

Sometimes, it is quite advisable to take a seller seriously - albeit some more than others:

" I do not negotiate so be prepared to spend the 400or 600 if u come look at them. The price is more than fair. "

I too was intersested in this seller's ad and took the time out of my day to check them out and i must agree with tasdom the seller was a complete jerk not friendly at all. The seller was selling other equipment as well that i might consider if the price was right and as soon as i asked him if i purchased the chorus speakers and the SVS sub he had what kind of deal he could make me he completely went psycho on me and i immediately left his house. I was mostly interested in the chorus speakers and got to demo them before he went crazy on me and cosmetically they were not great and one of the grills had a huge puncture but they sounded nice.

Hey Jaten, welcome to the forum. Sorry that it didn't work out for you. With a little patience, a better and more pleasant deal will come along.

Stick around, there are some great folks here and a lot of great information!

• Like 1

Lol yes I did read that but I just didn't expect such a rude response it was borderline threatening a simple NO is all I would have needed to satisfy my curiosity. Now I got 4 crisp one hundred dollar bills burning a hole in my pocket.

• Like 1

Lol yes I did read that but I just didn't expect such a rude response it was borderline threatening a simple NO is all I would have needed to satisfy my curiosity. Now I got 4 crisp one hundred dollar bills burning a hole in my pocket.

The audition has been done & you know the condition of the items.  So, if you're still interested, just call in a favor from a large statured friend to act as your "straw buyer".  Send him over with your money and have him buy the items that you were looking to get.  It's an idea that allows acquisition without your direct (re)-interaction. 

Edited by Arrow#422
  • Like 1

Jaten,

There are quite a few folks in here that have forgotten more about speakers than I will ever know - or want to know.   Welcome to the forum.   Last year, I picked up some Chorus 2's  for $400  they were black and I was 3rd owner.  I  had to have some patience to find these ...and had to drive a ways to get them.

harmony08

• 2 weeks later...