Stupid vacuum cleaner!

mustang guy

Out of gas is my guess.

A shot of starter fluid should do the trick.

Grand Dad's neighbor decided to gas the gophers in his yard.  Dumped 5 gallons of gas down the hole, hooked up the wife's vacume cleaner, turned it on and blew ditches all over his yard.      :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Out of gas is my guess.

A shot of starter fluid should do the trick.

Grand Dad's neighbor decided to gas the gophers in his yard.  Dumped 5 gallons of gas down the hole, hooked up the wife's vacume cleaner, turned it on and blew ditches all over his yard.      :o

• 4 years later...

Lmao, I guess my grandad can do the same thing if I buy him a new vacuum cleaner. He is very old fashioned and doesn't like modern modified technics. I remember that he was always mad at me if I spent too much time playing games on my PC. I guess he knows something that we don't know. However, his old vacuum cleaner broke and I want to buy him a new one. I had a look at Shark Duoclean Lift Away Review and think that it is a great choice. Yeah, I understand that it has a lot of options and my grandad will probably get confused but he definitely deserves a good vacuum cleaner.

Edited by StanHansen

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 7:19 AM, StanHansen said:

Lmao, I guess my grandad can do the same thing if I buy him a new vacuum cleaner. He is very old fashioned and doesn't like modern modified technics. I remember that he was always mad at me if I spent too much time playing games on my PC. I guess he knows something that we don't know. However, his old vacuum cleaner broke and I want to buy him a new one. I had a look at Shark Duoclean Lift Away Review and think that it is a great choice. Yeah, I understand that it has a lot of options and my grandad will probably get confused but he definitely deserves a good vacuum cleaner.

I was needing a new vacuum cleaner, so I asked the janitor lady in my building for her recommendation.  She told me she swears by Panasonic vacuums, because they’re the most reliable ones she’s found, and she keeps one at each of the buildings she cleans.  I bought a $179 model Panasonic, and I’m still happily using it, at least 5 years later.

I've used a Panasonic at the bowling alley...nice machines and light weight. We did have some problems with it, though... Bartenders would come to me all the time... "It's not working"....

first hint of the problem... it taking two hands to lift the machine.... that or... it has to touch the floor to work

On 1/18/2021 at 7:19 AM, StanHansen said:

Careful, when buying anything for your patents (or any old people) no good deed goes unpunished. 

10 hours ago, Islander said:

I was needing a new vacuum cleaner, so I asked the janitor lady in my building for her recommendation.  She told me she swears by Panasonic vacuums, because they’re the most reliable ones she’s found, and she keeps one at each of the buildings she cleans.  I bought a $179 model Panasonic, and I’m still happily using it, at least 5 years later.

I have had my Panasonic vacuum since the late 90s, give it 5 or 10 more years and I'll let you know if it is reliable. 

• Haha 1