Nancy Reagan RIP

Wolfbane

Go back and see l was responding to your "negative interjection." I have ne desire to pursue this and will let the record stand.

RIP, Mrs Reagan.

Even IF that is so, do two wrongs suddenly make you right?

I think not!

And IF there has been anyone since on the same level, then who?

I suppose you would believe the one we have had for the last 7 years?

Roger

Go back and see l was responding to your "negative interjection." I have ne desire to pursue this and will let the record stand.

RIP, Mrs Reagan.

I think not!

Roger

to be honest Roger, I don't think that your comments are particularly warranted either.

RIP, Mrs Reagan.

I think not!

Roger

to be honest Roger, I don't think that your comments are particularly warranted either.

That is your opinion, and I'm OK with that.....

Roger

She was seriously into astrology, enough that many of her husband's plans were changed, over the control of Whitehouse staffers.

This IS, mostly, a free country, but my personal view of religion doesn't allow for that. She was classy, but in my own opinion a little nutso.

• Like 1

She was seriously into astrology, enough that many of her husband's plans were changed, over the control of Whitehouse staffers.

This IS, mostly, a free country, but my personal view of religion doesn't allow for that. She was classy, but in my own opinion a little nutso.

Interesting. I guess it just goes to show you one person's religious beliefs can appear to be "nutso," while others claim to be mainstream and all of it is based on faith.

• Like 1

To paraphrase, anyone's death diminishes me.   If a person was sincere and well meaning I would hope that person would rest in peace, even if I disagreed with them.  In fact, I feel compassion for some who were not sincere and well meaning.

Edited by garyrc
  • Like 1