3 Hottest Sounding Women in Music (since mass marketed recordings)

Wolfbane

Funny how much people can differ. Many post in this thread are furthest from my mind as far as vocal abilities.

The thread is not about "vocal abilities."  Reread the title.

Yep, although I couldn't skip Debbie Harry, I tried to throw a couple out there that were different.  I probably like Patti Smith version of this better than my choice above.

• Like 1

Funny how much people can differ. Many post in this thread are furthest from my mind as far as vocal abilities.

Then I'll go with Bonnie Raitt...

• Like 1

What!-------No Diana Ross?

Read the thread Diana is on at least one list.

It's not about what the artist looks like but rather about how hot sounding they are to your ears sight unseen. Like a double blind test. To me musicality counts.  :)

• Like 2

Michelle Branch, KT Tunstall, Amy Lee, Sarah Mclaughlin, Patty Smyth, Pink and Britney Spears too. I think they all have sexy voices.

Edited by teaman

Janis Joplin

What??? She can't sing, her voice is raspy and terrible.  She can only scream lyrics.  :wacko:

Hottest sounding is the heading of the thread. I agree with your assessment of her voice but she sang with soul and was considered one of the best blues singers. Beth Hart's voice is also like Janis' but she also is a very talented blues singer who is more popular over seas than in the States. I really enjoy hearing Beth Hart with Joe Bonamassa. The have a couple of Cd's together. She also puts a lot of emotion in her songs. 

For every pod there's a pea. Think Harcourt Fenton (Harry) Mudd.  It's blind but subjective.

Which is the point of this thread.  :)