Britt Floyd?.

totalcomfort

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen them in Toledo, Ohio the past four years. They are very impressive, musically very adept and fantastic visuals. They back away from nothing in the Floyd catalog and during this tour they resumed playing Echoes, it was tremendous. It is a very professional operation and of the Floyd cover bands I have seen they are the closest we will likely get to the original outfit. Highly recommended.

I'm sure their shows are great, but I'm not into the whole tribute/cover band thing. Why not just write their own stuff? Just seems easier to cover it. When I was in my first couple bands back in the 8th and 9th grade, we would play everyone's music, and it sounded pretty good. But we did have a few original songs also. Even though our copy songs sounded much better, our original songs were so much more fun to play. just my .02

I'm sure their shows are great, but I'm not into the whole tribute/cover band thing. Why not just write their own stuff? Just seems easier to cover it. When I was in my first couple bands back in the 8th and 9th grade, we would play everyone's music, and it sounded pretty good. But we did have a few original songs also. Even though our copy songs sounded much better, our original songs were so much more fun to play. just my .02

I get where you're coming from and I was skeptical when my friend bought some tickets and invited me.  I was impressed to say the least as the musicians and singers are spot on. The sound setup was some of the best I have heard anywhere.  These guys don't continue to sell out everywhere as a fluke and I seriously doubt anyone leaves a show disappointed.