• 1-3 years
    • 3-5 years
    • 5-10 years
    • 10-20 years
    • 20-30 years
    • 30-40 years
    • 40-50 years
    • You've already been buried in the empty box

There are probably plenty of members who've never bought a brand new pair.

My first pair was black RF-35s in Apr. 2014. I've since averaged more than one pair per month.

My first and only NEW pair are my current RP-160m's that I bought on Black Friday 2015 in Manhattan.

I have had a price list on my closet door since 14. Met Paul Klipsch first time when 16 at a shop called Stereo Bug. I ordered my new LaScalas in 1980. Mind you that was working for about 80 bucks a week. Went to Hope in 1980 also.

I still remember the day and the smell when they were delivered and set up in my house. Rick

• Like 2

I have never purchased any new......

Got my 1st pair in 1991......

Wife was looking in the Sunday papper and said "hey what are Klipsch LaScala's?" Later that afternoon they were in my living room.....

25 years later there still in my living room.......and they have lots of other Klipsch friends to play with....

MKP :-)

• Like 1

Bought my new Khorns in August 1978 for $1750 plus tax at Hillcrest HiFi across the street from Southern Methodist University.  Still have and use them (and the receipt).  Don't know if my health will hold up to make 40 years with them, if not, they will be for sale some day soon on this website probably.  But I have loved every LP, cassette and CD on them.

Bought a 5.0 Icon V series new in 2011. Shortly after that I discovered this forum. Got the upgrade bug very fast thereafter and bought RF7II / RC64II and RS52II new.

Everything else (Klipsch) in my profile was found used on Craigslist over the last few years.

Bought my first pair of Klipsch's (Forte II's) in 1995, they were used but purchased new by my late uncle. I've picked up probably 100 different pairs of various models since then but never bought anything "new" until about 4 or 5 years ago.

Bought a pair of La Scala's new in San Francisco in 79.   When I got married I traded them down for a pair of Heresy's, but then bought new Belle's in 84.  Sold the Heresy's to my brother-in-law who still has them today.

• 11 months later...