Chocolate mmmmmmm

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

.if I'm eating chocolate it's just chocolate.....well I do like the almonds in the Cadbury bars....I was eating some potato chip yesterday and it was just "straight" chips. I'm like that with my peanut butter.....no jelly...I don't like jelly....just straight peanut butter and a glass of milk....

The more I find out about you the stranger it gets :lol: now don't tell us everything, it would probably scare us :unsure:  :D

Ever try a little chocolate while eating popcorn, it's pretty good 

Reece Pieces and popcorn is a treat.

• Like 2

MKP didn't tell you... he will not eat hersheys chocolate.  only cadbury, and other english chocolates.  his cousin came for a visit some years ago, we gave her a hershey bar and she said "this chocolate tastes like sick"  (i.e. vomit)

i like hersheys and won't eat cadbury or flakes, etc.

wilbur buds are yet another thing.... they are really good...

THEY ARE OF SATAN

i could tell you that we would bring some to hope, but i fear they would not survive the clutches of the BUD - master

• Like 3

The more I find out about you the stranger it gets :lol: now don't tell us everything, it would probably scare us :unsure:  :D

you are not the first to say that...  we have customers that within 5 minutes of talking with us will love us or hate us.  and that's ok.  the feelings are usually mutual!

admittedly, we are weird.  but we like weird.  sometimes we go to bed laughing and can't get to sleep.  laying in the dark and one will start, and it is all over!

he knows i have his back, and i know he has mine.  he can always be the good cop, because i will always be the bad cop.  

if one of the kids wants something - they go to him.  especially $$$.  he gives more!!

we are far from perfect, but our kids know that we are all on the same team!

we look at some folks, and they are soooooo uptight.  

man... life is too short.

...and looking at forum members' equipment lists... WE ARE AMONG THE STRANGE!!!!

good to be home    :wub:

• Like 4

Oh man that cat kills me LOL no joke.

in the summer, they lose their 'winter coat' which is not much of a coat.  it gets cold in the house and the 'kids' (31 and 21) were telling me they need sweaters.  i found a pair of socks and cut holes in them.  they did not last long, but the pics are great.  boney - black and white - IS an a**hole, and the look on his face is hysterical!

we called stoney 'madonna' - strike a pose.

NEVER a dull moment.

now that the house is empty (kids moved in with mom), in the morning and when we get home, we find miscellaneous things strewn across the floors, hallways, stairs.... shirts, potholders, shredded paper towel rolls....

they sleep in a pile...if there were 10 of them, it would just be a bigger pile.

post-62033-0-77280000-1457972090_thumb.j

post-62033-0-00880000-1457972119_thumb.j

post-62033-0-87920000-1457973447_thumb.j

Edited by MKP'S BOSS
  • Like 2