You might have a cool grocery store....

Mighty Favog

So how are the prices of liquor in Ohio compared to other states where there is a free market?

I have no idea about prices. After all, I don't drink. Hardest thing I drink is maybe Diet Coke or iced tea. Never smoked either or "chewed"...ever. Good thing too. 20-years ago I was diagnosed with Type-I Diabetes (thanks Mom and Dad) and with all my clean living, I may not be here today.

But I do know there are State controlled minimum prices. I don't know why.

The monorail is just a prop. It was real but now is just an empty hull. There is some significance to the metal rails as the owner supporting the United Steel Workers. Some people tell me it was part of the African Safari attraction at Kinds Island.

Edited by Mighty Favog

• Moderators
I have no idea about prices. After all, I don't drink. Hardest thing I drink is maybe Diet Coke or iced tea. Never smoked either or "chewed"...ever.

So your the one in Ohio they were talking about, wish I could say the same, OK not really. :o  :emotion-19:  :blush2:  Congratulations...................I think  :D

That beer selection, mixed with pinball.....I'd have trouble finding the door!

No need to walk through the rest of the store, there is another set of doors out the back near the helicopter pad the owner and AirCare uses (not at the same time).

Edited by Mighty Favog