great pic of a pro LaScala

Jason, that looks pretty shiny and smooth for textured spray. Is there one that leaves a shiny finish? If so, could you point me to the product?

Just use a glossy spray over the textured surface.

You really cannot tell 100% without a close up picture but it sure looks identical to the spray version that i have used previously.

Edited by jason str
  • Like 2

Jason, that looks pretty shiny and smooth for textured spray. Is there one that leaves a shiny finish? If so, could you point me to the product?

Just use a glossy spray over the textured surface.

You really cannot tell 100% without a close up picture but it sure looks identical to the spray version that i have used previously.

I found this stuff:

Faux Granite Countertop Paint

Here is a match in my opinion: 

white%20and%20gray%20gloss%20countertop.

This might look good on a speaker:

black-blue%20counter.jpg

Edited by mustang guy

The corner treatments are like many KP301 cabinets. Note that not only has he used the correct 'stacking type' plastic corners, but an original Klipsch-type ribbed edge guard has been placed on the front-rear edges underneath the corners. Nice job. 

• Like 1

These either started life as home versions (hence the 3/4" door surface mounted for that 'floating look' and the user added the vinyl doghouse trim piece, or they started life as pro models and he's added some rubber footies underneath. 

In either case, note the nice routing job on the edges of the mf and hf horn cutouts. 

• Like 2