13 "extended heritage" speakers and Sunfire power for sale

theplummer

I have multiple items for sale, some still have the boxes, some not.  I'm not too hip on packing for final shipping though, I'd prefer local pickup (mid Missouri).  I will however box the ones I have boxes for and take them to a local shipper and you can deal with them about getting them shipped safely...I just don't want the liability of possible damage.

Ok, On with what I have...If anyone is seriously interested in these items, for the price I'm asking, I'll provide final pictures of them, upon request, to verify that the condition is exactly what I say it is...Do I really need to post pics of the same speakers over and over, we all know what they look like, don't we?

Sold...A pair of 1989 Chorus I's, Oiled oak, black grills, Near new condition  $800.00 cash/money order I bought these new. I have original boxes.

Sold...A pair of 1987Forte I's, Oiled oak, BROWN grills, One very light water ring on top of one speaker, other than that, near new also...$600.00.  These were owned by one of my best friends, I bought them about 10 years ago, They have been well cared for, I know. No boxes

A pair of 1993 Heresy II's, Oiled Oak, Black Weave Grills, no floor stand, $550.00, near new condition.   Boxes included. Bought new.

A single 1993 Academy, Oiled oak, black grill.  light scratches on top from sitting on a television.  nice piece though.  $250.00  Box included. Bought new.

Sold...A pair of 1975 Heresy I;s Walnut lacquer, black grills, dog bite damage to one top corner of one speaker, other speaker in presentable condition.  No boxes....$250.00  Bought used, had to install new tweeter diaphram in one speaker.

Sold...A single 1993 SW-10 II sub woofer, top scratched from ex wife constantly tying her shoes on top... Black grill, plastic damaged but not noticable when installed $200.00 box included.  Bought new.

A single Black KV-1 center channel black grill, unknown year, $65.00 no box. bought used

A pair of Black KG- .5's, unknown year, good shape, except previous owner drilled a 9/16's hole in the backs for mounting, covered them with duct tape and they perform well for what they are.  No boxes.  $80.00   Bought used.

Sold...Sunfire TGP-II with original remote lcd screen, damged but useable...And a later addition programmable remote.

And Sunfire SIGNATURE Cinima Grand amp...5 channel 420 watt continuous on all channels, I'll throw in the 5 XLR cables with the sale of both items....$1800.00 Boxes included....these are REALLY NICE units...

Adcom ACE-515 power enhancer...Cat liked the taste of the cord, but it still works flawless...Box included $100.00

Nakamichi CR-1A cassette deck, used very little...like new, few scratches on top from being racked over the years, face is like new, box included...$250.00 Bought new.

I have other various other electronics, but these are the highlights, if your looking for something else, CD players, DVD player, Ariston Icon Turntable w/ ortofon cartridge.  

Ok, I just realized (through a PM asking what else I had for sale) that I'd like to throw this out there.

I can't post anything other than audio gear on this site. But I have a ton of other stuff for sale. You see I'm moving and nearly everything has to go.

So, I am into hot boating, dirt track racing, and lots of really nice furniture and yard equipment. If you are currently looking for basically anything OMC, or Chevrolet, kubota, PM me and ask.

Hope this post doesn't violate the terms of the forum. If it does, feel free to remove and I apologize in advance.

• Like 1

After stumbling around the house, I just spyed another gem.

I've got an older 1999 or so, Orion 10" dual voice coil subwoofer, in a small angled box for behind a pickup truck seat. It has never been installed and right now it's being used as a short table for a filter on my saltwater fish aquarium experiment.

So make me an offer on that one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...