Epic CF-4s (likely version 2) & KV-4 for sale in Miami

Alpha Lima

Nice combo!  Price is way high to my thinking by about a third.

Edit:  I had to edit my s/n section out to avoid confusion.  I had KV-4 and CF-4 labels confused.

+++

Edit:  This thread is in Garage Sale, but I think it was meant to be in Alerts!  If this is being sold by a forum member let me know and I will delete my price estimate.

Edited by wvu80

You are comparing a KV-4 label to a CF-4 label. Yes indeed..... they are completely different +++

Thanks for the correction!  I screwed that up to the point I just deleted that reference in my earlier post because it was so confusing.

Nice combo!  Price is way high to my thinking by about a third.

Edit:  I had to edit my s/n section out to avoid confusion.  I had KV-4 and CF-4 labels confused.

+++

Edit:  This thread is in Garage Sale, but I think it was meant to be in Alerts!  If this is being sold by a forum member let me know and I will delete my price estimate.

I thought it was going in Alerts. How do I change this?

And I also thought the price is a tad high, especially for the finish. Still, some revised crossovers and longer ports will give you a set of virtual Version 1s!