The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Lima

Epic CF-4s (likely version 2) & KV-4 for sale in Miami

Dave?  Calling Dave . . . .

Pickup--only a little south--in your time zone.

Edited by JiminSTL

Niiiice! I actually like satin black. Highly recommend those CF4 and that center really punches with the bigger compression driver to match the CF4. It took a while for me to find a KV4!

Nice combo!  Price is way high to my thinking by about a third.

Edit:  I had to edit my s/n section out to avoid confusion.  I had KV-4 and CF-4 labels confused.

+++

Edit:  This thread is in Garage Sale, but I think it was meant to be in Alerts!  If this is being sold by a forum member let me know and I will delete my price estimate.

Edited by wvu80

Edit:  Different non-consecutive S/N's.  One label makes those CF-4 Version 3, 1996, the other from 1995 possibly Version 2.  Look at the labels, they are completely different.

+++

Edit:  This thread is in Garage Sale, but I think it was meant to be in Alerts!  If this is being sold by a forum member let me know and I will delete my price estimate.

You are comparing a KV-4 label to a CF-4 label.  Yes indeed..... they are completely different +++  

• Like 1

You are comparing a KV-4 label to a CF-4 label. Yes indeed..... they are completely different +++

Thanks for the correction!  I screwed that up to the point I just deleted that reference in my earlier post because it was so confusing.

Edit:  I had to edit my s/n section out to avoid confusion.  I had KV-4 and CF-4 labels confused.

+++

I thought it was going in Alerts. How do I change this?

And I also thought the price is a tad high, especially for the finish. Still, some revised crossovers and longer ports will give you a set of virtual Version 1s!

heck if I leave now I can be there Saturday night! , back home in time for Sunday dinner!..  Who needs sleep!

No worries....I moved it.

Guys i live in Miami. If i can somehow help if someone is interested in these speakers let me know. I can go look at them, hear them... PM me. 

Alex

• Like 2

No worries....I moved it.

Much obliged, sir.