Wife doesn't understand the hobby

calhockey10

I will never see a letter like that one!

I set the boundaries long ago, seems like you need to do the same.

I would have a serious discussion about who wears the pants if I got a letter like that! 

Roger

Best answer. :emotion-21:

If she does not understand for some odd reason just ask how she would feel if you limited her to only one pair of Walmart shoes and one budget Walmart purse. 

That should put things in perspective. :emotion-55:

Edited by jason str
  • Like 1

I have a great wife, just brought home a pair of forte II's and thought she might not like the size of them in our small apartment living room but she just sat down and listened to some sinatra and pink floyd with me and said "those do sound good". YAY for cool wives. 

We also give ourselves a monthly budget for personal stuff so if she wants to buy new shoes or whatever, no problem and likewise if I buy new audio gear not a problem its my own budgeted money.

• Moderators

I was almost you, my friend. Until my ex left me due to unrelated matters. Apparently daddy issues are commonplace these days. The irony is I turned 26 this year, and she would be turning 23...chances are I wouldn't be here had I stayed with her though. She was a Sony/Bose fan.

Wouldn't know good gear or sound if it smacked her in her dumb, ex face........bless her heart.

Should have been your first clue (Sony/Bose) live and learn.