Brazilian Rosewood Klipschorn cornerhorns

castledemonte

Am I missing a full set of pictures?  I would have liked to see the overall finish but any, too far to drive.  Who ever picks them up will likely have a very nice furniture addition.

No there weren't any other pictures at the time I made the agreement to purchase, but I liked what I saw. The seller has since then added some pictures and sent me a description of two tiny nicks that are quite acceptable for 33 year old cabinets. I am looking forward to bringing these Klipschorns home.

The Klipschorns have safely arrived at their new home. Here are some pictures of the tops in the sunlight. The woodgrain looks 3-Dimensional, and different viewing angles of the irridescent rosewood create color shifts from reddish brown to gold. Indoors they appear much darker, but halogen spotlights bring out a beautiful glow.

post-58241-0-99580000-1458830352_thumb.j

post-58241-0-77500000-1458830373_thumb.j

• Like 3

OMG those are fabulous!  Did you guys ever hear the story about the sheets of veneer being laid out across the Hope factory floor and someone with very keen eye being able to pick those that would become matched pairs of Khorns (without benefit of stain or oil on the veneer - just the raw wood). Kind of a like a gigantic game of Go Fish. That's why some of the more vintage pairs look so cool. 

• Like 2

Amazing... very beautiful.

Dont forget when you sell them in the years to come that you give some of us on the forum the chance to own them

Schu, you saw these For Sale 15 mins after they were posted. how many chances do you need to own one of the finest sets of k-horns on the planet !!!

it coulda been you with bragging rights        good thing they were far away from me.

Edited by Budman
  • Like 1

The Klipschorns have safely arrived at their new home. Here are some pictures of the tops in the sunlight. The woodgrain looks 3-Dimensional, and different viewing angles of the irridescent rosewood create color shifts from reddish brown to gold. Indoors they appear much darker, but halogen spotlights bring out a beautiful glow.

Congrats. Lets see pics of the new resting spot