K-401 horns on the bay

ZEUS121996

They were available at $49 from Klipsch as of Thursday, March 17, 2016. Further, these are the current horns being manufactured for the current Klipschorn and La Scala line, so I don't imagine these would be discontinued until the two aforementioned speakers are as well, or they move to a new mid range platform.

They were available at $49 from Klipsch as of Thursday, March 17, 2016. Further, these are the current horns being manufactured for the current Klipschorn and La Scala line, so I don't imagine these would be discontinued until the two aforementioned speakers are as well, or they move to a new mid range platform.

Where did you get your information from ?

After jumping through hoops trying to get a pair recently I'm going to be pretty pissed off if they are available after all.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I was told when I called about two or so years ago that I could purchase the horns. However I had to purchase the entire top half of the LSII including network, enclosure etc. This was also if I had serial numbers of the speakers that were now missing these parts. Unfortunately this was going to be significantly more than $50. Needless to say I found some going another route.