Thai commercial

Marvel

Many Thai commercials aren't just selling a product, but fit in with their culture of family and taking care of others (which this points out didn't happen). All the while it sells the product.

Edited by Marvel

Many Thai commercial aren't just selling a product, but fit in with their culture of family and taking care of others (which this points out didn't happen). All the while it sells the product.

A very touching video Bruce.  We need some better commercial here to promote awareness to the plight of homeless people.  A lot of times what we see on the surface does not tell us much of the real story.

• Like 1

We need some better commercial here to promote awareness to the plight of homeless people. A lot of times what we see on the surface does not tell us much of the real story.

I can't imagine, for the U.S., the cost of a five minute commercial. My wife studied in Japan, and had a roommate from Thailand. She has visitied her in her home, and hearing her talk and seeing her pictures, you see the tremendous amount of respect for parents, and how they take care of them. Obviously, there are those who do not, but I sense that we have lost a lot of that here in the U.S.

Bruce

One day I was working on the Psych ward and complaining about what I had to do when I got home.

One of the patients brought me back to reality when he said,    "None of us (patients) have homes to go home to."