VERY SAD NEWS OUT OF HOPE, AR

dtel's wife

• Moderators
at our recent luncheon with her she raised a toast to "Paul's Fanclub".

Now don't forget Mrs Valerie was a character even at 100, that toast was with her Margarita, as Dave said " fiesty " and she sure was. She also had a great sense of humor, but after being with PWK for so long it's no wonder.

To give you an idea, we were finished eating and just talking and out of no where she says to everyone at the table " You do know that I am the first lady of audio ? (then she paused a few seconds and said ) HA BIG DEAL " then laughs.

• Like 2

You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your hearts
And you'll never walk alone

• Like 1

Ms Valerie was Paul's soulmate and the love of his life. She was his guardian, and tempered his persona in many significant ways. "Feisty" she was, but with that sense of humor, she was gracious and kind to all that had the unique privilege of meeting her.  May she be at peace, and is certainly reunited with Mr. Paul.

• Like 3

I spoke with her caregiver who advises that Ms. Valerie did not want a viewing or a service, she didn't want anyone "seeing her like that"!

While in agreement her wishes should be honored, I am disappointed in that I'd rather hoped to be able to honor her in the little church in Hope they attended with the organ PWK provided.  It would have been fitting.

Dave

• Like 1

I spoke with her caregiver who advises that Ms. Valerie did not want a viewing or a service, she didn't want anyone "seeing her like that"!

While in agreement her wishes should be honored, I am disappointed in that I'd rather hoped to be able to honor her in the little church in Hope they attended with the organ PWK provided.  It would have been fitting.

Dave

perhaps a service could be arranged at that church for those who would like to attend and say a prayer where Paul and Valerie prayed. I am certain that Paul and Valerie will be there in spirit. Just a thought.

• Like 1