The Passing of Valerie Klipsch

Alex L

RIP Valerie and my condolences to the Klipsch Family and Community. I am glad she is reunited with her husband. Thank you for posting the picture, its a great photo showing them together and Paul has the perfect, "The distortion of this PA system is unacceptable!" look on his face.

• Like 3

• Moderators
I understand she was fiesty up to just a couple of days ago. 

I completely believe that, even at 100 she was fiesty.  Christy and I along with the Harmon's, Lisa and Kevin were lucky enough to go to lunch with her at Amigo Juan's just this past Feb 13 and she was doing well. It was a good time and she really has a great sense of humor and really funny.

Looking back now I feel very lucky to have had the chance to see and talk with her one more time, everyone was looking forward to her turning 101 next month.

I know she is doing fine, if not she would not be quiet about it, she had a crazy amount of respect for PWK and his legacy and can now be with him again. 

• Like 2

You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your hearts
And you'll never walk alone

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I had the esteemed pleasure of meeting Mrs. Klipsch while in Hope at a trade show. She invited me to her home and let me question her for hours about Paul and his accomplishments. I wound up getting her an arch made for the garden behind the museum there in Hope and she gave me a pair of Heresy's that Paul, himself, made for her....still in the box! I cannot begin to describe how gracious and intelligent this lady was. I am so sorry to hear of her passing, but consider myself so incredibly lucky to have ever been in her presence. God bless you Miss Valerie.

• Like 2