Quad RSW-15's

Youthman

• Moderators

In preparation for the upgraded front cabinet and upgraded screen in my Theater Room, I felt that my latest acquired RSW-15 (Black) was a third wheel to the other two Maple RSW-15's so I found him a friend. 

klipsch-maple-rsw-15-subwoofer.jpg

I wonder if it would be better to stack them behind the screen or put two of them between the LaScalas and then two in the bottom corners behind the cabinet.

klipsch-lascalas-and-quad-rsw-15-subwoof

• Like 1

• Moderators
Nicely done YM!

Thanks Rob....when are you picking yours up?

Congrats on the new sub, so... where's the pics?

I only took a wide photo of it since I have shared lots of photos of my other RSW-15's.  Figured it would be redundant.  This one has some cosmetic issues.  Few dings on the front driver and the top of the cabinet has quite a few scratches.

• Moderators
Why dont you put the black ones behind the screen and the 2 wood grain ones behind the seating position to even out the response?

Room is 13' x 19'.  No room at all to put even a tiny sub behind the rear seats.

seating5.jpg

Why dont you put the black ones behind the screen and the 2 wood grain ones behind the seating position to even out the response?

Room is 13' x 19'.  No room at all to put even a tiny sub behind the rear seats.

seating5.jpg

I can picture a long skinny design fitting perfectly in that space behind the back row.  Maybe 8ft long by 12in wide by 12in tall with 6-10in bass drivers.

DSCF4128.jpg

Bill

What sub is that?

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1532209-slender-subs-column-installation.html

I think the one in the photo is horn loaded not as I described with multiple(6) drivers.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1349578-buttzooka-single-fold-dual-anarchy-tapped-horn-experiment.html

DSCF4240.jpg

Bill

Edited by willland