Hot box

jason str

That reminds me of the joke whose punch line was " I hate to hear the sound of screaming women or the smell of burning rubber".

"Old man Bazinsky goes to the local "house of illrepute". Walks up to front desk and says to the madam "I want the yooouuunnngest girl you have." The madam says well, sir, she's 18-years old and up on the 8th floor. Can you make it up there?" He says "Lady, I CAN MAKE IT UP THERE."

About a half hour later he finished climbing the steps to the 8th floor...and there she is. Spread out there like a buffet. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out one prophylactic (commonly known on the streets of Newport, KY as a rubber) and a hand full of cotton. The girls starts giggling and says "I can understand you not wanting to catch VD or anything like that, but what's the cotton for?"

"Girlie, I take the cotton and I shove it in my nose and in my ears. Cause there's two things I can't stand in life. The sound of a screamin' woman and the smell of burnin' rubber."

• Like 1

haha….that's a good one.

What's the Newport Ky reference? I was there last week, cool town, especially down by the river.

When I'm not out doing motivational speaking that is where i keep my van, down by the river.

Edited by jason str

haha….that's a good one.

What's the Newport Ky reference? I was there last week, cool town, especially down by the river.

At one time, Newport was known as "Sin City"

More information here: 

http://newportsincity.wordpress.com/the-once-sin-city-of-newport-kentucky-kaylen-woods/

Mark

Thanks Mark I would've never guessed that about Newport. I've taken the wife and kids there probably 6-8 times. The atmosphere there is wonderful. We go to the area along the river mainly, the Aquarium, restaurants, and little shops are all friendly and clean. I really like the Cincy area, great view looking at Cincy from Newport.

haha….that's a good one.

When I'm not out doing motivational speaking that is where i keep my van, down by the river.

That was awesome, thanks….big Chris Farley fan :D

• Like 1

haha….that's a good one.

At one time, Newport was known as "Sin City"

More information here: 

http://newportsincity.wordpress.com/the-once-sin-city-of-newport-kentucky-kaylen-woods/

Mark

Thanks Mark I would've never guessed that about Newport. I've taken the wife and kids there probably 6-8 times. The atmosphere there is wonderful. We go to the area along the river mainly, the Aquarium, restaurants, and little shops are all friendly and clean. I really like the Cincy area, great view looking at Cincy from Newport.

haha….that's a good one.

That was awesome, thanks….big Chris Farley fan :D

Yea, Monmouth St. was big "strip" (pun intended). Look here for another piece of history. :)