Heresy II (Paul Klipsch autographed)

GeneralZod

I can't recall.... but this "PWK signature pair" sounds familiar from either a "garage sale", or a "two channel" post from several years ago (actually many years...). The take was that it was a scam; but, like I said, I just can't put my finger on it. Huhm?

Due dilligence would be seriously be in order before even considering looking at this purchase.

• Like 1

Didn't we see this autographed pair from less than a year ago on Ebay?  I seem to remember thinking at the time they were overpriced just because of the sig, but I don't remember which model was being sold.

I could only find a few signatures online to compare it to but from what I see it is very possible that it is real. I'm not an expert but the signature has a lot of similarities to the others.

post-58550-0-20960000-1459089574.jpg

post-58550-0-07600000-1459089599_thumb.j

post-58550-0-51520000-1459089617_thumb.j

Edited by jjptkd

I could only find a few signatures online to compare it to but from what I see it is very possible that it is real. I'm not an expert but the signature has a lot of similarities to the others.

Many similarities & quite possibly "real".  Remember that it is only ink, and not extremely rare.

Now, if they came with a PWK personal item like a hat, glasses, drafting board, ohm meter, etc, I think you'd have something of true, measurable value.

I agree. I wasn't suggesting that if the signature is real (which is still unclear) that it would justify the steep price, just that its is possible that it is a real signature. Whether or not that makes the speakers worth more to a potential buyer is still left to be seen. Crazier things have happened, a chicken nugget sold for $8000 one time because it resembled George Washington! 

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/george-washington-shaped-chicken-mcnugget-sells-8-100-215736625.html;_ylt=A0SO8ylMOvlWVbYAFjdXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyYW1pZ2ltBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjE3MjJfMQRzZWMDc3I-

• Like 1